46

The helicopter ride back to my place had been... an experience.

"It's okay. You're going to be okay," Lando assured. His voice was soothing through the helicopter headphones as we took off and began flying.

I gave him a quick nod and shut my eyes tightly as I untied the bandana around my neck and placed it over my lap. Lando's calming voice kept telling me every so often to breathe in and breathe out while I used the bandana as a fidget toy for the first two minutes of the trip back to my apartment's building, but my nerves weren't getting any better.

"It's not working, is it?" Lando asked.

I shook my head anxiously. My fingers fidgeted with the bandana as I kept my eyes closed and tried to get my mind off the fact that I could literally look out the window and see a building right next to us.

Lando placed a hand over my thigh reassuringly. His touch was cold against my skin, which made me let out a small laugh with my eyes still closed.

And then his hand moved up slowly, placing it over my thigh and under the fabric of my dress.

My eyes snapped open and I quickly turned to look at him. He was looking straight ahead, his eyes glued to the view in front of us, but a subtle devilish smirk was evident on his face.

"Just close your eyes and keep breathing," he said soothingly, as if nothing was happening while he began rubbing circles with his fingers on the inside of my thigh.

A chill ran through my body as I looked at him, my eyes wide as plates while he relished my shock without looking at me. I caught a glance at the view from the window next to him and felt a surge of panic that made my eyes shut immediately.

"Try to relax," Lando whispered as his hand moved closer to me.

He feathered his fingertips over the soft skin of my thigh, making my entire body feel like the air around us was suddenly burning. I gripped the bandana even tighter, both because I was desperate to have something to hold on to, and to make sure the pilot couldn't see Lando's hand moving further and further up my dress until he began teasing the hem of my panties.

My closed eyes were making the feeling of every subtle touch heighten like I'd never felt before. Softly, he ran a finger over the center of my panties, making me bite my lip and shut my eyes even tighter. My back was aching to arch, but I couldn't be that obvious. I clenched my legs together, trying to focus on not making a sound and keeping my back from arching, but nothing could ease the throbbing between my legs.

Carefully, he slipped his hand under my panties, grazing a fingertip over my core. I gripped the bandana tighter.

"Breathe in, breathe out," Lando said soothingly, but his fingers were sending me in a contradicting direction.

Softly, he began working my clit, making circles on it as I felt my legs turn to jelly. My entire skin was burning my hands were aching to grab my hair and rip it off my head if that could get me some relief. His voice had been loud on my headphones, so I knew any sound that left my mouth wouldn't go unnoticed by the pilot in front of us. I wanted to rip my skin apart. I'd never been in a situation where I couldn't speak, moan, scream or tug at something for relief, and it was driving me insane.

The only thing I could hold onto was the fucking bandana between my hands, and if this went on for a second longer, there wouldn't be much of it left by the time we landed. My eyelids fluttered for a quick second, but just enough for my eyes to land on my apartment's building slowly coming into view. I couldn't even focus on how terrifying that view would've been for a... nondistracted version of me.