56

*

F1 Driver Lando Norris Spotted Leaving LA Beach House Party With Model Emma Geel — People

Emma Geel stuns in a beautiful purple bikini as she walks out of actress Jenny Smith's birthday beach house party with Formula 1 Driver Lando Norris. The pair were seen dodging camera flashes as they entered Norris' McLar... read more.

Lando Norris (F1) Spotted Driving With Amara Niebieski In London — Daily Mail

The Formula 1 World Champion Lando Norris was recently seen with Amara Niebieski, daughter of Leon Niebieski, on their way to what could've been Norris' London home. The pair dodged paparazzi on their way to an unknown locat... read more.

Actress Mia Blanc Spotted Kissing F1 Driver Lando Norris in Spain — GossipNews

Chaos ensued at La Riviera nightclub in Madrid after Formula 1 Driver Lando Norris got into a fight with basketball superstar Cameron Jones, but the night didn't end on a low note! The Formula 1 World Champion was later seen with... read more.

F1 World Champion Lando Norris And Model Ava Zwart Spotted In Italy — People

The pair were seen getting... comfortable with each other at The Club Milano during a night packed with celebrities and partying. Lando Norris showed off a new Richard Mille watch as Ava Zwart stunned people with gorgeous Versac... read more.

*

Olivia Reyes has been training harder than ever.

Santiago had picked up on Olivia's change of moods as the pictures of Lando were made public. He was a man of few words and even fewer ways of showing affection —most of his support toward Olivia was done through nods and fist bumps—but he cared deeply for her.

At first, he'd been firmly against making Olivia's routine harder and her meal plan stricter —her previous ones were rigorous already. The summer break was crucial for drivers to improve their physical condition before their return, but he knew better than to overwork a broken heart.

Santiago knew that the heart, like any other muscle, tears before expanding, but only with enough rest to allow it.

However, a few days after the summer break had started, he'd noticed a drastic change in Olivia's demeanor. She'd gone from quiet numbness to irrational energy. It might've seemed like getting over Lando to the world, and it could've looked like finally getting rid of the burden of the PR stunt to people in the grid and paddock, but Santiago knew it was a desperate ache to make herself busy. He knew Olivia's sudden "enthusiasm" was nothing but an anxious need to fill her schedule with enough things to keep her from thinking about anything related to the situation with Lando.

Olivia had begged Santiago to train her harder, clueless as to why he was so skeptical.

Santiago didn't know Olivia too deeply, but he was observant. He could tell a lot about her emotional state through the fluctuation in the unnoticeable decimals of her weight and her confidence by the rhythm of her step on the treadmill. He'd never known why she ran in the mornings, but he'd been the first to notice she did, even without seeing her do so.

He'd finally given in after careful consideration. Santiago knew Olivia was desperate to quiet the voices inside her head and feel her muscles burning more than the fire inside her chest. And so, they trained for hours on end four times a week. He'd been strict when he told her to rest between sessions, but Olivia didn't listen. She would often crash the boys' training sessions; whenever her schedule didn't allow her, she'd have another session by herself.