Chapter 110: People Watching

"How was your day today, Angel?" Damian asked as he got out of his car.

"It was great. Jason and I rode all around town and I met some of his friends and we also visited the woman's shelter." Marinette took ahold of his hand and started to walk inside. "You know, Jason isn't as bad as you make him out to be." She giggled.

"If you say so, Angel." He smirked at her.

"Well what about you? How was your day?"

"Fairly average, all things considered." Damian shrugged.

"There you are, Sunshine!" Jason ran up to them the moment they were inside the house. "I see you found de- I mean Damian."

"What do you want, Todd?" Damian asked, a bit annoyed.

"Oh, come on, Damian. I know you are happy to see me." Jason slung his arm around the two. "Sunshine and I have something to tell you... And maybe you can convince Bruce to say yes."

"What is it?" He said a as he slapped his arm away. "You're getting on my nerves."

"Go ahead and tell him, Sunshine." Jason smiled at the bluenette.

Damian looked over at the girl with a soft smile on his face as he patently waited for her to explain.

"Well like I was saying earlier, Jason and I went to go see one of his friends." Marinette explained. "It was Mrs. Dunley. One of her cats, Sassy, is pregnant. She wanted to know if you would like one of her kittens when they are born."

"A kitten?" Damian smiled to himself. "I have been wanting a friend for Alfred the cat. I think he gets bored roaming the manor all day."

"Well it's up to you to convince Bruce. We still have a bit until the kittens are born." Jason said. "Probably a month and a half till they are born and then a few extra weeks until they are ready for adoption."

"Right." Damian nodded. "I'll need to find the best way to introduce this to father."

"We knew you would say yes." Marinette giggled.
---------
"So, Marinette." Tim smiled over at the bluenette after everyone was done eating dinner. "You didn't forget that today you are training with me, right?"

"Of course, I didn't. We were saving the best for last, right?" She asked with a hint of sarcasm in her tone.

"You say that like you don't mean it." He smirked. "The best was saved for last."

Marinette watched as Alfred took all the plates into the kitchen "So what exactly are we going to be doing that grants you the right of being the best?"

"I'm only going to be teaching you the most practical of all the skills. I'm going to see how well you do in social situations and we will work a little bit on your detective skills. Your body and mind needs to be sharp."

"Are you calling me slow witted?" She raised an eyebrow at him.

"N-no." He shook his head with slight panic. "I just want to teach you how to read body language and also how to read a room."

"Aw, I'm just messing with you, Timmy." She reached over to lightly punch him on the shoulder. "I'm looking forward to our one on one time."

"Which reminds me." Bruce spoke up. "Everyone please meet up in the training room in about an hour."

"You got it, Bruce." Marinette stood up and grabbed Damian's hand to head out of the dining room.
---------
"So, you're a creep on your free time?" Marinette giggled as she watched Tim pull up surveillance cameras from all over the city on the bat computer. "Or is this just an easy way to avoid the physical exercise?"