Chapter 4: Kill Logan

Rory dressed in her Chilton uniform and a wig. She looked in the mirror to make sure she looked okay. She was happy with the look. 

Just then, someone knocked on the door. She walked into the main room, and there stood Robert. Rory had never noticed how handsome he was. He had beautiful hazel-grey eyes, and his smile was very nice. 

"Hey, Rory, you look great. At least you understood the assignment, and I would say you passed with an A+."

"Thank you, I had the outfit from high school, and who are you supposed to be?"

"I am dead extra number two. He laughed, and that smile brightened his face. They drove to Finn's, and he walked around and opened her door for her. He helped her out.

"So, how mad do you think Logan's going to be that you are here with me tonight?"

"He has no reason to be mad, I haven't even heard from him in over a week. We aren't exclusive."

"How do you feel about that? I have never been able to be like Finn, Colin, and Logan, always with a different girl. Don't get me wrong, I have had a few hookups, and I have only been in one relationship at the private school I attended. She broke my heart, and now I just play poker, take the guy's money, study, and have fun."

"Oh, so you aren't a playboy, you are a relationship kinda guy. That's cool, I like the fact you also included studying. So, let me ask you a question. Why did you invite me tonight?"

"Well, Rory, to be honest, to piss Logan off. I have seen him with so many different girls in the last few weeks, and I don't think it's right how he is treating you. I think you deserve better, and I like you. You are kind, focused, and absolutely beautiful."

"Really? So, you invited me to piss Logan off, and you think I'm beautiful?"

"Yes, Rory, very beautiful, and I truly think you deserve better than Logan. You deserve someone willing to commit, someone, willing to just be yours."

"Thank you, and I know I do. I have been at my wit's end with Logan. Are you saying you are that someone?"

"I can be if you let me." Rory smiled at him shyly and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you, Robert. I am done with being treated like crap by Logan."

They walked into the party, and there stood Finn dressed as Vincent Vega. He smiled at Robert and looked at Rory, "have we met before?"

"Yes, Finn, several times, happy birthday, nice to see you again."

Finn smiles at Rory, "happy birthday, Finn. Can I have the forty bucks you still owe me?"

"I thought you could let that slide being it's my birthday."

"Not this time, Finn." He pulls out his wallet and hands Robert the money.

They walk over to get drinks, Logan is sitting there and sees Rory walk in with Robert. He is mad. Colin is talking to Robert about his date dressing up as Mira Sorvino, so he is alone. 

Logan is smiling, but Rory can see he is angry and jealous. "Would either of you like something to drink?" Logan asks.

"I'm good, Rory how about you?"

"No, I'm good, but thanks anyway." Logan walks off with his date. He is staring at them across the room.

Robert leans down and whispers to Rory, "he is very angry and very jealous. He hasn't stopped watching us since we walked in."

Rory smiled at Robert, "I know, and that's his problem, not mine. So, Robert, what is your last name, and what does your future hold?" 

"Grimaldi, and I am the heir to Grimaldi properties. My dad has been pretty sick, and my mom has had to step up on running the company. So, currently, I am focused on finishing school so I can step into what I was born to do."