Chapter 6: Things are going great

Six weeks later:

So, things with Robert and me are going great. We go out at least three times a week. He is always such a gentleman. He walks me to my door, kisses me, and bids me good night. He watches until I go inside, and then he walks back to his car.

I really want to take that next step. I mean, we are only dating each other, but I don't think we are official yet. I mean, he hasn't asked me, but what if he just assumes that I would think we are?

Sometimes we even just hang out at my dorm and study. Robert is really smart, and we have fun just studying and cuddling up together. 

Paris drives Robert crazy. He can't stand how loud and obnoxious she is. We go to the library and study. He meets me when he can with cups of coffee. 

When I have the chance, I meet him with coffee, and we walk to his next class. So, far we get along great.

He loves movies, music, food, junk food, and coffee. So, what's not to like? We get along great, we have fun, we talk, and we laugh.

I have dinner with The Gilmores every Friday, so we do our date nights on Saturday, we are going to a nice restaurant tonight he told me to dress nice. He will be here at six. So, I have to go take a shower and get ready.

I grab my shower stuff and head to the bathroom. I just finished in the shower when someone knocks on the door. Crap, he's early, I have my hair wrapped in a towel and a towel around my chest.

I walk over to the door and answer it, there stands Robert. His whole face lights up as a huge smirk comes across his face. 

"Well, hello, darling, what a nice way to answer the door, but you need to be more careful never know who could be there."

"I know, I'm sorry, I guess I am running a bit behind. I didn't realize I was in the shower for so long. I swear I had over an hour when I jumped in."

Robert looks at his watch, "well, I am about fifteen minutes early."

"Have a seat in here, or my room give me about twenty minutes, and I will be ready." She looked at the clock on the dresser. It wasn't working.

"You would really let me sit in your room while you get dressed?" He looked at her questioningly.

"Yes, I can slip my dress on without you seeing anything. I mean, hopefully, one day, we will make it to that part of our relationship or whatever we are doing."

Robert walked over and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Rory, I wanted tonight to be special. That's why I asked you to dress nicely. We have been dating for six weeks and three days. So, go get dressed, finish getting ready, and I will sit out here and wait for you to get finished." He leaned in and kissed her.

She had fallen hard for Robert, she seemed to fall harder every day. She smiled at him shyly as she blushed and walked to her room. She got dressed, blow-dried her hair and curled the ends. She applied a light amount of makeup and grabbed her purse. She stood at her door, just admiring Robert as he flipped through a magazine. 

He looked up, and his eyes met hers. He smiled as she watched him. "Does this look alright for dinner?"

"It looks perfect, you look absolutely stunning, Rory." She smiled at him and looked at him. He walked her out the door and to his car with his hand on her back. He opened her door and helped her in. He closed the door and walked over to his side, and climbed in.

He looked over at the beautiful woman sitting beside him, and he leaned over and kissed her. He smiled as he released her from the kiss and drove them to the restaurant. He pulled in and got the ticket from the valet.

He helped her out, and they walked inside. They were seated at a table he sat down beside her rather than across from her. He watched her as she looked at the menu. A few minutes later, the server had taken their order and brought their drinks.

She looked over at him as he held her hand and rubbed her fingers with his thumb. "Rory, we have been dating for an amazing six weeks and three days. I think we have gotten to know each other pretty well, we have a great time together, and we enjoy each other's company. So, I want to ask you if you will officially be my girlfriend?"

Rory was looking at him and smiling a huge smile, "yes, finally. I have fallen pretty hard for you, Mr. Grimaldi. Now, that we are official, can we finally take that next step? You are always hugging and rubbing up against me, which drives me crazy."

"Rory, I am leaving that step up to you, I want you to know that I want more than just to sleep with you. We have spent the night together several times, and I was always a gentleman, I want you to know how special you are."

"Robert, I am ready, I have been ready. Yes, you have been a gentleman, and I appreciate that, but I am ready to take that next step."

He placed his hand on her jaw as he leaned in and kissed her. "When we leave from here, we will go by your dorm so you can grab some clothes, and you can stay the night at my condo."

"That sounds perfect." They were still cuddled up when their food arrived. Robert had noticed how Rory was watching him. She could see the lust in his eyes. She knew tonight would be a night she would always remember.

They ate dinner and headed to her dorm. They continued touching by holding hands the entire night. They walked in, and Paris and Doyle were making out on the couch. They both separated quickly. 

"Just grabbing some clothes, I'm going to stay the night at Robert's."

"Finally, going to do the deed, Frat boy?"

"I'm not in a Fraternity, Paris."

"Well, you are an heir, so same thing. I could call you a trust fund, baby."

"Well, so are you. Your parents are rich, and you have a trust fund, so does, Rory."

Paris just huffed at him as Rory walked back in with a bag. "Bye, Paris, just make sure you clean the furniture."

"Rory, we aren't going to have sex on the couch. Go have fun with your trust fund, whatever he is."

"My boyfriend, Paris. We became official tonight, altho I think we have been since we started dating." Paris looked at Doyle because they still weren't official, and they had been sleeping together before she was with Logan.

"We plan on it, Paris. Let's go, my girlfriend." He emphasized the girlfriend part since he knew Doyle had not officially asked her. He took Rory's hand and led her to his car while he carried her bag. 

He helped her in, and they drove the five minutes to his on-campus condo. He had already given, Rory a parking pass so that when she came over to visit, she wouldn't get a ticket. He grabbed the bag out and walked over, and opened her door.

She took his hand, and he led her to his condo. He opened the door, and she walked in. She always loved coming to his condo it was nice. 

He had hardwood floors with a grey rug and a fireplace. They had spent several nights in front of the fireplace having conversations. He took her bag to his room and unpacked it. 

She was standing in front of the fireplace when he came back in. He stood there and just admired her while he was leaning on his door frame.

She turned around, and the way the fireplace placed shadows on her face as she looked at him. He walked across the room and wrapped his arms around her waist. He kissed her a deep passionate lust filled kiss.