Chapter 14: Time is on our side

Robert graduated, and he looked so handsome in his cap and gown. So, we have taken a weekend getaway to New York City.

I swear there are times when he looks at me, I just want him. I don't even know how to explain it. How just one look can drive me so crazy. 

The other night after graduation, we went to the pub. We had a few drinks, and he gave me that look, and we barely made it into the condo.

I call it his bedroom eyes, he laughs at me when I say it. They are so tantalizing and sexy. I am so happy that Robert asked me to Finn's birthday party that party changed my life. 

I now have an amazing boyfriend who loves me and treats me so well, he is caring and so sweet. He doesn't allow me to open any doors, he is such a gentleman. Definitely not the way the boy I met, the one who refused to say any words using e's when I went to that event. 

This Robert is completely different. He adores me and respects me. Heck, he actually fought for me. Thankfully the black eyes and cuts went away before his graduation photos.

That fight was eight days ago, since then, Logan has steered clear. It even seems like his stalker has left. I am curious as if Logan had her stalking Robert to try and cause us problems. Colin and Finn promised him they would keep an eye on me and make Logan stay away.

He still has a black eye, Robert messed him up, and he had a busted blood vessel in his eye. The swelling finally went down to where you could actually see his eye. 

We just arrived in the city and checked into our hotel. I am taking him out to dinner, and we are going to do some cheap fun things around the city.

I wanted to take him out for his graduation. I want to ride the ferry and the subway. I want to go to Chelsea piers, Times Square, we are going to take a dinner cruise, and walk around Central Park.

I have some money saved, and that is what we are going to use for this weekend. I have a reservation at a couple of nice restaurants.

Honestly, if it was left up to him, we wouldn't leave the room, and if he keeps giving me that look, we may not. I mean, this is a weekend to celebrate him and his graduation. 

We stopped at the bar to get a drink because our room wasn't ready. He is looking at me if he doesn't stop and they don't hurry, I am going to take him into the bathroom. 

Just then, his phone dinged. He read the message, "our room is ready." He chugged his drink and grabbed my hand. 

*Mature content*

The bellhop had already taken our bag upstairs. He went to the elevator and pushed the button. As soon as the doors closed, he pushed me up against the wall and started kissing me.

"I'm sorry, but damn, you look so hot, and the only thing I can think about right now is making love to my sexy, beautiful girlfriend."

"No complaints from me because I was thinking about dragging you into the bathroom." He smiled his sexy smirk as he brushed his finger along my jaw. 

Just as we arrived at our floor. He picked me up and handed me the key. "Unlock the door, please." I slid the key across the door and opened it, he walked straight in, "hello." no one answered. "I think we are alone."

He walked over and laid me down on the bed. I kicked my shoes off when we came in, and I was pulling my shorts off. He kicked off his shoes, slid his jeans off, and tossed his jacket and shirt on the ground. 

He pulled my shirt off and unfastened my bra. He threw them somewhere. He started kissing me again. I wanted him so badly. 

He slid my underwear off and his. He leaned down and kissed me. "Right now, I am going to keep my promise from last week. You are going to lay here while I pleasure you."

He began peppering kisses down my neck, my chest, my collarbone, and behind my ear. He sucked on my breasts as he continued peppering kisses on my ribs, my stomach, to my hip. He then worked his way to my inner thigh. 

He took his tongue and licked up and down my leg. He pressed his hands under my butt and brought me closer to him. He laid my legs down on his shoulders and back. He gently took his tongue and licked my core.

This was a different sensation as he licked. I moan out as I'm rubbing my hands through his hair. He takes his finger and slides it into my core as he is licking. This feels so amazing he is licking my nub in a circular motion as he fingers me.

I can feel a warm sensation rise up in my stomach as this feels amazing. I know I am getting close, but I can't speak. I am just moaning as he is torturing me. The way his stubble rubs against me feels so amazing. 

As I reach my release, he continues licking, and my legs clamp around his head as my entire body is shaking. He laughs as he pulls them apart. He continues kissing all the way back up my body as he slides his body up. 

He kicks his boxers off and kisses me. "Holy fuck, that was amazing. My turn." He places his finger over my lips.

"No, that was just for you. Tomorrow we will both pleasure each other at the same time, but right now, I just want to make love to you. Soft, slow, sensual, love."

He kisses me as he lines his erection up to my core. He slides it inside with one thrust, and we are now one body, one mind, and one soul. 

We spent the rest of the day making love. mind-blowing, earth-shattering love. Neither of us could breathe or move when he finished. I laid on his chest and rubbed his stomach as he rubbed my back.

"We need to eat. Can we just order room service tonight?"

"That sounds perfect because I don't think I can walk after that. My entire body is so shaky."

"Me neither, baby. I love you, Rory, with every fiber of my being."

"I love you, Robert, you are my sun, my moon, and my stars." She leaned up and kissed him. He went to the desk and grabbed the menu.

We ordered dinner and just laid on the couch. He wore his boxers, and I wore my thin tank with my underwear.    

The rest of the weekend was great, we went on the dinner cruise the next evening and walked around Times Square, but that is all we did. We spent most of our time in bed pleasing each other. 

We were going to Paris, in two weeks for a romantic vacation. We were spending three weeks there. We packed our bags and headed to Stars Hollow. 

Robert had reserved a room at the Dragonfly for a week. We walked out as we, held hands, and just enjoyed our time together. I already knew what my answer would be when the time came, and he asked me the question.