Chapter 47: Honeymoon love

Rory went to the hospital, she had whiplash, she had pulled a muscle in her back, and she had bruised her knee, and her ribs.

They arrived at their private villa on Jolly Harbour in Antiqua. The rental car they purchased was a corvette convertible. Tristan put the top down as they made their way from the airport to their villa.

Rory was smiling she loved the view, we stopped at the ocean as we drove by. She took her shoes off and walked barefoot. She smiled as we stood there, just enjoying the view. I loved to see my wife smile, and I loved the fact she was my wife. 

We drove the rest of the way to our villa, and Rory smiled. No cars were allowed, so we parked at the clubhouse and walked to our private villa that was away from everything. Rory had slid her flip-flops on as we started walking. 

I carried the bags as she grabbed the key from the box with the code we were sent. It was gorgeous here. We went down this long path and finally found our villa the property curved, and our villa was on the other side of the curve, so it was hidden and had a private beach that was blocked off before the curve. 

Rory unlocked the door as I set the bags down and picked her up. I carried her inside and held her as we stared out the window by the kitchen. It had an ocean view, and the pool was above us, and we walked over to the stairs, and I began walking up the stairs.

"Tristan, put me down you carried me inside."

"I did, and I really like the way you feel in my arms I may never put you down. I will carry you around for the rest of our lives or as long as I can." Rory kissed him.

"I like the way it feels when you carry me. I enjoy being close to my husband. Take me to the deck and make love to me."

"Yes, ma'am." He climbed the steps so fast. She opened the deck door, and he looked and saw the bed. He turned around and laid her down on the bed. He laid her sideways. "now, you can look out at the pool and the ocean.

"The only thing I want to look at is you while you pleasure me." He started removing his clothes while she started removing hers. 

They were both undressed quickly, and he kissed her as he lined up his erection with her core. They spent the rest of the day getting lost in one another. 

After they finished, she threw on a shirt and her underwear, Tristan slipped his boxers on, and they walked out to the pool and just stood, leaned up together and looked at the view. She grabbed her phone and snapped a picture of them together on the deck.

You could see they were both still flushed and sweating most people would know they had just made love, but she wasn't going to post it she just wanted it for herself.  

Tristan went down and grabbed their bags, he brought them to their room. They unpacked their clothes. They spent the rest of their evening just lying together in the chaise lounger on the deck by the pool. 

This is our life, and I am so happy. Rory thought as she lay with Tristan as he held her and rubbed his fingers across her skin. I am married to Tristan Dugray, and I couldn't be happier.

Tristan was also thinking to himself, how lucky he was. She married him he was actually married to Rory Gilmore in school she wouldn't give him the time of day, but now she was his. She was wearing his ring, and she would have his last name. One day very soon, they would have a baby, and he was so happy. 

They finally got up and went inside they jumped in the shower. She was very sore from the accident, and Tristan had been very easy with her when they made love and when he carried her. He had massaged her neck, back, and knee.