Chapter 10: Meetings and decisions

Robert and Rory had returned from Boston two weeks ago. Robert had asked Rory to officially move in with him before school started back. She had agreed, but Lorelai wasn't really happy about it.

We moved all her stuff in yesterday, so Rory and I now officially live together. I like looking around and seeing her books on my shelves and her clothes next to mine in the closet. 

We have a meeting with Straub, dad, Chris, and myself tomorrow. I told dad that Straub was her grandfather, but they didn't like Rory, and he said he would not continue handling our company if they couldn't accept their own granddaughter.

He knows how important Rory is to me, and family is everything to us. He has already spoken to Andrew McCrea, Colin's father, about handling our company if things don't go well tomorrow.

Rory is stressed she is blaming herself because our relationship has caused issues with my family business. I explained to her that we won't do business with someone who can't accept their granddaughter, especially when that granddaughter is the love of my life. 

She is going to go visit her mom while we have our meeting. I snuck some cash in her wallet and figured after she leaves, I will text her and tell her to go shopping and have a good day with Lorelai on me. 

We spent most of yesterday moving her into my condo and then last night unpacking her stuff. We had dinner delivered, and then we made love to make the move official. She is the one woman I can't seem to get enough of. 

She has been reading her most of the morning. I made us some pop-tarts and waffles for breakfast. Another thing we have in common is that I don't know how to cook. The first night we spent together here, she laughed when I told her I had Pop-tarts in every flavor and frozen waffles because I didn't know how to cook.

She looked at me with the sweetest smile and said we are absolutely perfect for each other because neither do I, and I live off frozen waffles and pop-tarts as well.

I have already figured out that I am going to take her on a vacation next year when I graduate, and I am going to propose to her.

We are going to the Bahamas next week for two weeks. I am so excited to spend two weeks alone with her on the beach.

I went shopping last week and bought her some very sexy bikini's I plan to surprise her with them after we arrive.

I walk over and sit down beside her she raises her legs up. She lays her legs across my lap. I rub my fingers up and down her legs. I turn the tv on and am channel surfing. 

She puts the marker in her book and closes it, she looks at me, and the next thing I know, she is straddling me and kissing me. 

I tossed the remote somewhere, I love when she is spontaneous like this. She starts removing her clothes and my shirt. I slide my shorts off as I hold her body up. We spend the next few hours making love. 

The next day, Rory is dressed and watching me as I finish dressing in my suit. This is a business meeting, and I am prepared to defend Rory. Dad is allowing me to conduct the meeting. Chris called me earlier, letting me know he is on his way.

Rory is leaning against our door frame as she watches me prepare for the day. I grab my briefcase and all the files I had gathered last night with the contracts for the law firm.  

"I made you a cup of coffee to take with you, babe. I hate that you are having to do this because of me that just gives them more of a reason to hate me."

"Thank you, sweetheart. Me too, baby, but if they can't accept my girlfriend, then we will take our business elsewhere. No, Rory, if they hate you, they are in the wrong. I, for one, will tell Straub that I am thankful that Lorelai and Chris had you. Alright, are you ready to spend the day with Lorelai?"