Chapter 21: Lazy Hazy days of summer

Robert has taken the summer off from the office to spend it with Rory. Cynthia and Frank are very excited about the wedding next year. 

Rory finished all her exams, and then they left town. They are going on a road trip. His mom told him to take Rory and visit all their hotels. 

Rory is excited about their road trip. She got tons of junk food, and it's just going to be her and Robert for twelve weeks traveling across the country.

Their first stop is in Augusta, Maine, then Concord, New Hampshire, Montpelier, Vermont, and down to Boston, they will visit Chris for a few days. Philadelphia, Harrisburg, then Pittsburg, Pennsylvania.

From there, they will go to  Columbus, Ohio, and to Detroit, Michigan. Then Indianapolis and Chicago. Then Milwaukee, Wisconsin, to St. Paul, Minneapolis, Minnesota.

Then, Des Moines, Iowa, Kansas City, St. Louis, and Springfield, Missouri. Over to Witchita, then Topeka, Kansas. Lincoln and Omaha, Nebraska. Sioux Falls and Rapid City, South Dakota. Then, to Fargo, and Bismarck, North Dakota.

From there, we will cross over to Billings, Helena, and Missoula, Montana. To Casper and Cheyanne, Wyoming. Denver, Grand Junction, and Colorado Springs, Colorado. Over to Salt Lake City, Utah.

Up to, Idaho Falls and Boise, Idaho. Over to Spokane, Seattle, Tacoma, and Olympia, Washington. Portland and Medford, Oregon. 

Then, Reno, and Las Vegas, Nevada. We have several to visit in California, so we decided to do Nevada before then crossing over to California.

Then we will go to Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose, and Los Angeles, and finish with San Diego.   

Over to Flagstaff, Phoenix, and Tucson, Arizona. Then to Albuquerque, New Mexico. Texas also has a lot to visit.

We are going to Amarillo first, then to El Paso, to San Antonio, Austin, Houston, and Dallas will finish our Texas visit. Then, we will go up to Oklahoma City, across to Little Rock, Arkansas.

Over to Shreveport, Baton Rouge, and finish in New Orleans, Louisana. Biloxi and Jackson, Mississippi. Nashville and Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. Then Mobile, Alabama. next is going to be fun we will hit Florida. 

We will go to Pensacola, Tallahassee, Tampa, Fort Myers, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, and St. Augustine, then finish in Daytona Beach.    

At this point, there will only be six states left. As we make our way back up the East coast. To finish off our road trip. 

We will go to Atlanta first, then over to Savannah, Georgia. Up to Charleston and Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Charlotte and Raleigh, North Carolina, to Louisville, Kentucky. 

Roanoke and Richmond, Virginia, Charleston, West Virginia. Then, to Washington D.C., Baltimore, Maryland, Trenton, New Jersey, and we will finish in New York City. 

Ninety-four cities and forty-five states in twelve weeks and two days. There will be a few we just stop in to do a quick tour. I have checklists of things to check for at each property. 

There will be some we stay the night and others we might stay two or three days. Florida, we will stay for a few days in each city and the same for California. I have provided time for that because as soon as we start out, we got four finished in one day. 

We stopped in Boston and stayed two days to visit with Chris, plus that hotel needed a lot checked. There was an issue with some work orders not getting completed and some issues with the staff. 

I finished all the stops in Pennsylvania in one day. Those reports have already been faxed to the main office. So, I have already finished five states and seven stops in four days.