Prologue 💗

The Story Revolves around The Rathores and Singhanias

The Rathore Family The Rulers Of Rajasthan and Their Family Friends also Very Reputed Family Singhanias.
Abhimanyu Singh Rathore and Rohit Singhania are bestfriends. Leading there childern to get along very well.

Devansh Singhania And Abhir Singh Rathore are Good Friends even though they have Two years age gap but that doesn't stop them from having an amazing brotherly bond.
Then Comes the Princess of Singhanias Krutika Singhania she is the same age as Abhiraj Singh Rathore and Both have been Bestfriends ever since they know. From same Plate to same pre-school, Same high school to same college.  They have always been together. Sticked to each other Like Gum. But As They grow older they Start to discover their feelings. Leading them to fall in love with each other. But Will they Recognise this love or Will stay in Denial. Will The College life change their bond Or will the new people effect them.

The Story Will Be from the very start The day Abhiraj met Krutika. The day krutika made a friend. Join them in their journey of love, Care, Friendship, A little Pain which will be the result of their Denial. But I promise by the end this story will be worth it.

.........

"Kruti, You are not going anywhere with that Bastard" Abhiraj Growled making Krutika Glare At Him.

"And Who are you to stop me?" Krutika retorts. 

"Your fucking Bestfriend" He said As He held her arm pulling her closer. His words made Krutika's anger Increase.

"That's Right. You are my BESTFRIEND. You hear me Bestfriend. And you don't have any right to stop me from dating anyone I want. Is that Clear Rathore" She Yelled. Her words Made Abhiraj's Heart Go haywire. He knows he can't let the love of his life go to some other person.

"No matter what you say Kruti. You. Can't. Go. To. Any. Other. Men" He said Stressing on every word he spoke.

"Oh really, Care to tell me why?" Kruti asked just to hear The words she wants him to say.

"Because. You. Are. Mine. Krutika"

...............

This was just a trailer Join The Journey of Rana Sa's Girl. To see how their Story Goes.

#ABHIKA

Do share your views ❤️❤️

Will meet You In Around A month Till then Stay tuned. And Yeah I would be waiting for some Covers For All the Stories ( Specially Hukum Sequel)

INSTA I'D - sarc_reads

Love yaaa
Yours Author
Shivi