3. SEE YOU LATER ❤️

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hello Lovelies ❤️
Kaise Hai Aap sab..
So Here Is The Third Chapter Of Our Story "See you later"
Hope you like it
Enjoy ❤️
............

So Here Is The Third Chapter Of Our Story "See you later" Hope you like itEnjoy ❤️

Oh God Finally Am Here In Rathore Haveli. Trust me I missed This Very Much. I mean the Swing in the Garden, Watchman Kaka, Then The Poolside. All these Places where Just Four Years Back I used to Spend Most Of Days, I Know all will think how weird I am But What to do Me and Abhiraj were Inseparable. Always Sticking to each other like gum.

I was looking at everything when Suddenly I was Pulled Inside the Haveli By None Other Than Mr. Abhiraj Singh Rathore. He held my hand His Fingers Wrapped Around Mine. I don't know why but whenever we hold hands I get this warm feeling, Like He is Mine, Like He Knows.. *sigh*

Entering inside The Mansion I saw Ridhima Kaki In The Living Room With A Pooja ki Thali In Her Hands.
"Kakiiiiii" I pulled my hand out of his hold and ran to Kaki. She Looked Up at me and Gave me a Big Smile.

"Kruti, When did you came bacche" She asked while keeping the Plate Aside. I took my chance and Slipped in her arms Hugging her.
"I came back today itself" I said as she rubbed my back.
"Good, Now Go meet everyone they will be so happy to see you" I nodded and Went towards the Dining area as I knew everyone will be here For Breakfast.

"Hiiii My Favourite People" I exclaimed entering the Room as All Eyes shoot up to me. Everyone Gave me a warm smile and Ishita kaki came to hug me. I met everyone but My eyes were Trying to Find One Person. Ruhi Bhabhi. I have talked to her on call and even on video call but Never Met her in person.

"Bhabhi Ma is in kitchen" I heard Raj Whisper in my ear before moving towards his seat. I showed him thums and Ran towards the Kitchen. As I reached the Kitchen I saw Ruhanika Bhabhi Dresses in A Simple Pink Colour Saree.

She was Talking to A Housekeeper and Didn't Noticed me

She was Talking to A Housekeeper and Didn't Noticed me. Well let's make our presence Noticed then. I Tiptoeing went to her back And
"Bhoo" I did in her year and she shrieks
"Hey Mahadev... wait, Krutikaaa, You can't do that. Abhi Hume Heart Attack Aa Gaya Hota " she exclaimed