23. BACHELOR'S PARTY - II ❤️

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hello Lovelies ❤️
Here is the Second Part of The Chapter, Hope you will enjoy it.

Happy Reading 😚💗
...........

Hi, Darsh Shekhawat this side my lovely ladies and gentlemen

Hi, Darsh Shekhawat this side my lovely ladies and gentlemen. Well intro was very important before you read my POV. So Right now we all are standing at the beach looking at the Most Unexpectedly Shocking thing of Our Life. My Maa, Badi mami, Choti mami, Bhabhi ma, Bhabhs, And even Anika. They all are there dancing on the beach as they have played music in their Car's Speaker. Such an Innovative Idea. The only thing i never expected to see was These pretty Ladies Drunk but Guess what it's time for there Husband's to Pay for the Drunk deeds they have Done.

"I will Get My Biwi"
"And I will get mine"
"Yeah and I will Help my Bub"
"I will go and get Ishu"
"Mai Drunk Anika se panga ni lera!!" Aviraj Exclaimed as soon as he saw that me and him are the only ones that are left to pick Anika.

"Okay then You help Me, and I will Help Anika" I said, to which he nodded. We both walked to the Ladies and First Turned off their Speaker.

"Oyeeee ye Gaana Kisne band kiya!! Meri shaadi haii" Bhabhs screamed, God These ladies are more Dangerous then their Husbands.

"Bhabhi, Song is still going onnnnnn, Come on Danceee" Anika said, kitni Pi hai Isne!!
Well Obviously Sensing the Matter me and Avi walked to Anika and Dragged her to the Car even after her Uncountable Attempts of Killing us, Like Digging her nails in our Arms, or Maybe The way she became a Non-vegetarian and Bite my Hand. I am going to get myself checked tomorrow.

Finally after So much efforts we managed to Settle her in the Car.
"Let's wait for them" I said, but Aviraj shook his head.
"I am happy with one Drunk Woman, She is enough to drive us Mad" and True to his words, She really drove us Mad.

Rathore men have managed to take their wives to Car

Rathore men have managed to take their wives to Car. Abhimanyu and Avinash were in one car with Ridhima and Ishita who were already Asleep, But No before Giving a Warning to their Husbands About "Don't you dare be angry at us Tomorrow" While Dev and Adhira were in one car. Adhira was half Conscious and was murmuring Some Words making Dev also Let out some colourful Words.

Coming to Abhir and Abhiraj, Well They were in One car with Their wives who are Fully Drunk and .. Conscious.

"Kruti, Vo Konsaaa Gaanaa tha, Hm hmm Hm hmmm hmm, Ye wala" Ruhanika asked, making Abhiraj laugh. She have been asking Krutika About the Name of Songs by singing their Tunes.

"Mujhe Pata hai!!!!!! Mujhe Pata hai!"
"Meko Bhi Bata"
"Tu Kheech Meri Photo, Tu *Hiccup* Kheechhh merii Photooo"
"Piyaaaaaaaa" They both Continued their Song Meanwhile The Guys were Planning on How These Ladies are going to get their Punishments Tomorrow Morning.

[Next Morning - In Abhir and Ruhi's Room]

"Hey Mahadev, My head" Ruhanika Cried as she sat up on the Bed while Aarav and Arya ran to their Mother.

"Mumma, no cly" Arya said and settled in her lap.
"Papa, Mumma, cryyy" Aarav screamed, making Ruhanika Wince.

"What happ- Ohh You are Up Mrs" Abhir asked Entering the room from Closet. Ruhanika looked at him with horror in her eyes.

'Saare Bewakoofon Wale kaam Karne hai!!' She looked at him and gave him a smile but Then Winced due to Pain.

"Here, Take this Medicine. Aarav, Arya Baby Come on let's get you guys ready for Kaka's Haldi Ceremony" Abhir said, Deliberately Ignoring her.

'sorry rooh, I am not angry at you. But a man gotta get some Attention by being angry no!' He went to the Closet while Ruhi sat there with a Frown on her Face.

"Don't worry, I will make it up to you" She said, with Determination and had her Medicine.

56 Missed calls

56 Missed calls. I smirked and sat back, Well in half an hour or so. My haldi ceremony will begin and Guess what My Lovely Wifey has been texting me since morning but I didn't replied her even Once. Okay I might sound rude and she might feel bad but I swear I am not angry on her, Just wanna have some fun. Hehe, It's super fun.

Well As i have observed Baba is not angry at maa, even we all aren't angry at them they all Had drinks one time, and we did it so many times still they forgave us then how can we be angry on our Pretty ladies but Still We gotta Get a Little Attention right? Right.

Currently I am standing Infront of Living room where Maa is Basically saying 'Maan' after every word, Kaki sa is Smiling more in Kaka sa's direction, Bhabhi ma is Asking Bhai sa About everything even though he is giving one word Answers and My Bub is Basically Calling and texting me Non stop. Wow i don't think We ever got this Much Attention Yaar, Ladies should Drink Atleast Once a Month.

Author :- Ab Next Chapter mein Thoda Manana wagera Kara denge or Haa Raj or Kruti ki Shaadi Bhi 😜

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiiiii Lovelies ❤️
As Promised here is the Update.

Hope you like it, God Finally this Tiring Monday was Over...

Love ya
Take care
Yours Author
Shivi ❤️