2. BACK TO INDIA❤️

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hello Lovelies ❤️
Hope you all are doing good.
Yaar Only 7 days are left since Boards and Trust me. My anxiety level is Super High. And I can understand yours Will be too. So I tried to Relax by Writing you guys try to Relax by Reading
And Yeah All the banners you see in the chapter are Created by your Author.. hehe 😁
Hope you like the chapter
Enjoy <3

.......

Next Morning At Airport (Udaipur)

Krutika Was Walking Outside the Airport in her Simple denim Jeans and Short Blue Kurti. She had Her Bags. She walked outside of Airport and Roamed her eyes all over the place but didn't found Abhiraj there.
She tried to look with more focus but still there was no sign of Abhiraj there.

"Don't tell me this idiot forgot to pick me up" She talked to herself and Took out her phone from her pocket Dialling Abhiraj's Number.

Meanwhile Abhiraj Who was Sleeping In his Room Sleepily opened his Eyes and Checked Time. Only to Get shocked. He Got up with the jerk and Ran to His Bathroom. Without wasting any time he took a Quick shower and Changed into His Jeans and T-shirt and Ran out of the room.

"Raj" He stopped as he heard Ruhanika's voice.
"Good Morning bhabhi ma"
"Where are you going this early" Ruhanika asked
"To pick up Kruti" He said Looking at his watch in horror.
"Okay Go fast" She said and smiled at he ran To the door not before screaming bye to her.

As He was in car His Phone rang Making him remember that he is super late. He picked up and phone and Kept it at one feet distance from his ears.
"RAJ YOU IDIOT. You forgot To Pick Me Up" Krutika Yelled Just like he guessed.
"Ofcourse Not Baby I am on my way. I just got late because of Traffic" He lied ofcourse he couldn't say He got late because he was sleeping cause he knew he would have got a lecture.

"You better come fast Or i will kill once I see you"
"Just Ten Minutes and Am there babe" He said but without any remark she cuts the call.

................