5. TAKING CARE ❤️

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Heya Lovelies ❤️
Finally Yaar First Subject Cracked
Now Only Four To go.

So Firstly I wanna Say I know we all have exams and we all are Very Stressed and probably Too much Tired but Still have to Study and solve sample papers but Remember It's Just an Exam like we have given Till now. Like the One we gave in Eight, tenth or Eleventh.
I know all of us will do Great and Our Hardwork will be worth it.

This Chapter is a Special Addition I wasn't going to add this Cute Scene but One of My dear Reader Asked me To Give you all a chapter so here I am.

Now read the Chapter, Take a break, Have some soft drink, Go for a Walk to a park or your Terrace and Then Start Studying.

Happy Reading Lovelies ❤️

..............

Krutika Singhania, My Bestfriend who is 24 by age but Still Stucked at 5 by behaviour, I love her

Krutika Singhania, My Bestfriend who is 24 by age but Still Stucked at 5 by behaviour, I love her. Yeah maybe I like her Romantically too but Am not sure, I mean how can I love her that way what will she think about me. Although Am Good at Keeping my Feelings to me as I am still trying to figure them out but this girl Can't Go for a day without making me worried. So Three Days Back She was Getting Bored and Asked me to do something. And Like Always I didn't wanted her To be Sad or Bored so I went to her place on Cycle. But I shouldn't have. My Bub have fallen Sick now. I Should have Kept Her Poor Immune System in my mind but I didn't and Now she is Suffering from Fever from last three days and The Worst Part is Whole Singhania Family Have To Attend a Very Important Function Although Kaki sa Decided to stay back but Kruti told her to go as it's Important. So Now I am going to Singhania Mansion As Everyone is Leaving This Evening and I decided to Stay with my bub. I picked my Coat from my the Couch and Notified Bhai sa about me leaving for Singhania Mansion and Made my way To my Car. I settled in the Car and Drove to my Destination As I reached The Mansion I saw Kaka and Kaki Already Leaving while Kruti Stood there with Her Red Nose and Sleepy Eyes.

"Abhiraj" I heard kaka sa calling me.
"Good Evening Everyone, All set?" I asked to which they nodded and Soon they left for the Airport. I looked at my Bub. Who was looking Like Walking Zombie. have you ever seen such a cute Zombie? Nope, She is the Cutest one. Walking towards us I wrap my arm Around her Neck as we Walk inside the Mansion.

"How was your day?" She asked me as I settled on the Couch beside her. Instantly she layed on the couch with her head on my Lap.
"It was good. You tell me How is this Cold now? Still having fever" I asked and Weaved my Fingers through her Hair.

"Hmm" She hummed, I knew she is relaxed and After sometime I felt her breathing Get Normal. I Cradled her in my lap and stood up with her still in my arms. Walking to her room I layed her comfortably on the bed and pulled the duvet over her In the meantime I went to the kitchen. I saw Chef Uncle was about to Start cooking but I stopped him and asked him to go back. I rolled my sleeves and Went to kitchen and Started preparing Some Healthy Vegetable Soup for Her.