10. HOLI & CONFESSION [I]❤️

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hello lovely people ❤️

So here is the chapter. Finally Yaar exams over.
Itna sukoon hai na Mai kya batau.
It's like All my frustrations and My anxiety and My Tensions have vanished.

Enjoy the chapter❤️
..........

A New Day, Actually The Festive day

A New Day, Actually The Festive day. It's Holika Dahan Today and Whole Rathore Family is Very Excited. It's already Evening as Everyone is getting ready for Holika Dahan. Singhania Family, Shekhawat Family and Chauhan Family Excluding Ruhanika's Dada sa and Bua sa as the Chaotic Day was Just a few weeks back. So they didn't wanted to ruin everyone's mood Specially Ruhi and Abhir's.

As For Singhanias The Whole Family is coming along with Our Dear Kruti who is Bringing Aditya Her Colleague or We can say new 'friend' with her. Along with them some People from Business world were Invited. Now its a Rathore Family's Festival Celebration it can't be Simple Right? Right.

Currently All the Rathores are making there way out of Haveli to the Garden. All the Ladies are dressed in simple yet Beautiful dresses while all the men are dress in Simple Ethnic Wear.
The guests are already here and so is Singhanias. Abhiraj roamed his eyes around the garden to find the only one face he is dying to see since yesterday. And as if the Cue his eyes landed on Her. His kruti dressed in a Simple Blue suit with her hair flowing elegantly on her back.

Abhiraj made his way to her but before he could his view blocked by a guy who stood infront of his kruti.

"Hey Kruti" Abhiraj was spitting fire with his eyes that the guy who just came. God bless that poor soul.

"Hi, Aditya" Krutika said louder than normal so that Abhiraj could hear the guy's name. And as soon as he remembered who that fucker is he again started walking towards them.

"Aditya? So he is that fucker" He spoke to himself but he was stopped by a Girl who was looking like she wants to have him on her plate.

"Hey Abhi" she said, trying to look at good as she could, but just frowned as he was trying to remember if he knows her or not.