1. BESTFRIENDS ❤️

Hello Lovelies ❤️
So Today we are starting our New Story which is Also a Sequel of Hukum's Biwi. This is the story of Abhiraj Singh Rathore, Son of Abhimanyu Singh Rathore and krutika Singhania, Daughter of Rohit Singhania.
Bestfriends and Childhood sweethearts.
Although I said I will start the Story In March But I really don't think I can wait so yeah here it the first chapter
Hope you will like it.
Please read the Author's note at the end too.
Enjoy <<<3

...........................................................

Past ( 20 years Back )

A Smal Girl and Boy were sitting on a swing in the Garden. The Girl Held her favourite doll in her hand while the Boy was looking at her. They Both were bestfriends that's what they call each other. Even though they didn't knew what Being Bestfriends means but Still they always loved to stay together. Be it Studying, Play-time, eating or anything they wanted to do it together. The little guy was still looking at his friend as he held her hand.

"Kluti, You ale soooo Nice. But Why don't you stay wifh me" He asked Krutika who was looking at doll. She heard her bestfriend and looked up him before Giggling.

"Because we have diffelent Homes. My mumma papa lives in Anothel City and Youl lives hele" she said in her baby voice.

"But You can stay hewe Naa. I miss you when you go" He said with a cute pout making Kruti also pout.
"Me too sad" She spoke to which Abhiraj look at her with wide eyes.
"No no no you no sad. I will Ask mumma to get us ma..mall..mallied ( married)" Abhiraj Spoke Struggling to speak the word Married.

"Mallied.. Then Can I stay with you?" Krutika asked clapping her hands in excitement.

"Yes, You know when we get mallied you will be my B..biwi like Maa is Baba's B..bi..ei.. Biwi" Abhiraj spoke. They both were speaking the words they didn't even knew the meaning of. But maybe the god and Author was listening to there talk.

"Wowww then We will stay togethel and will playyy" She said and hugged Abhiraj which made him smile and hug her back.

"Rajj" "krutii" They both heard the voice of there mothers standing there waiting for them as they stepped down the Swing and Sprint towards their moms.

........................................................................

PRESENT ( After 20 years)
Rathore Haveli

In the Room at the main Haveli, A guy was sleeping without the Care of this world. Like a Dead person. The curtains of the room were closed which didn't helped his situation at all. But maybe the God was on his eyes. As His Alarm clock rang once again. Making him grunt in annoyance.
"Why the hell is this alarm not shutting up" He opened his eyes trying to find the clock and was about to shut it when he saw the time.