22. BACHELOR'S PARTY - I ❤️

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hello Lovelies ❤️
Here is the Third Last Chapter of Rana Sa's Girl.
Only Three chapters and Our Story will Be Finished.

Hope you all will like it.
Happy Reading 😚💗
.............

I am feeling like I am getting myself in trouble by going with these people

I am feeling like I am getting myself in trouble by going with these people. Well although these people are my own Father, Uncle, and Brothers but that Doesn't mean they aren't dangerous. They all are planning something, I just pray we don't end up in some stupid situation.
Well currently we all are here in a Private Lounge, and I am walking ahead from all of These. I opened the Door and entered in. The Hall lights were dimmed and Party Music was on. And as my Eyes went to the Middle of Room they Grew Wide. There were Dancers, Not Only Dancers but Female Bad Dancers! And Not Only that But They looked like...

"You are right" Darsh chirped, I knew this idiot will have some stupid Idea.

"What the Hell is This Darsh? Huh?"
"Bhai, it's your last they as Single Person!! You gotta Enjoy No?" He have gone mad, But What about the Others. I looked at All of My Men and They looked Pretty Relaxed. What the Fuck!

"You guys Called Strippers for me? Why? I don't need them to have fun!!!" God these People will get us Killed.

"Who said you don't? I think you need to Have Fun Tonight." Bhai sa said, Can I just record this scene and send it to Bhabhi ma!!

"Ofcourse Raj, You can enjoy son." I need to get my Mind Clear.

"You know what, You guys have Fun with the Strippers, Enjoy there Dances and All those Things. Don't Bring me in all This, I am going back to Home!!" I said and walked towards the Door and when Suddenly I heard All of Their's Laugh.

I turned back and Found all of Them Laughing while Baba and Bhai sa had Grin on their Faces.
"Why The Hell are you all Laughing!!"

"Ladies, thank you very much for coming here on our Request your work is finished you can leave" Kaka sa said, to which they nodded and walked out Past me.

"Will Anyone Tell me!!" I am seriously very Angry.

"Happy April Fool Brother" Darsh said, and i looked at him as if he is mad.
"1st April was so many days back"
"So what? You made fun of us that day. Now it was Our Turn" He said, So it means All of This was Drama!!

"You guys are So so so bad"
"Not that Bad Baby Brother, Come on I have Planned A Perfect party for you and I even got you scotch" Bhai Sa said to which I smiled and Went to Hug him.

"You are the Only Good one here" He just Shook his head and we all went to the Couch And Soon I saw all of my Friends from College and Even Business world entering the Lounge.

"Your Father is also not that Bad" Baba said with a Wink. God This is Fun.

We all Catched up and drank and Danced. Everything was Going good and Trust me I am so so so happy but My Happiness was Short Lived when I got a Call from Jay (Bodyguard), We asked him to Contact us If the ladies are in any Trouble.

"Baba, Jay is calling!" I said, and the sound of Music died down.

"Pick up then!!" I nodded and picked the Call and The Earth almost moved from under my Feet.

"Rana sa, Maa sa Hukum and all the Ladies have Just went out in their car, They were driving to fast and Looked a Little Drunk too" Either I have gone mad or He is speaking Bullshit.

"What The Fuck Are You Saying!!"
"Sorry Sir, but I am speaking the Truth" I hang up the call and looked at the Men who are already looking at each other.

"Let's Go" Was only Thing Baba said before we All Ran outside the Lounge.

"Oh my God, Bhabhi ma its soooooooooooooo fu

"Oh my God, Bhabhi ma its soooooooooooooo fu..nnn" I said more like Slurred. Yup, Slurred I have literally had Four Shots of Vodka and now I am feeling super Light Headed.

Today is my Bachelorette Party And all my lovely Ladies have planned such an Amazing Party For me. There were all my Friends, Icecream, Dancee, Musicccc and Drinksss.

Bhabhi ma said if Our Husbands can Drink then we can also but Only Once.

"I knoooowww Righttt, This iss soo fun" Anika said, and kept her Arms around me.

"Let's go tooo Beachh" Maa and Kaki said and Bhabhi Drove tow..towards the Beach. It's soo fun to go to beach.

"I love beachhh" I said and Bua sa also nodded.

"That's whyy wee are going thereeee" Bhabhi said and Drove at a Little Faster Speed.

"There issss beacchh" The Beach came into the View when suddenly The Car Stopped Working.

"Noooo, Oyee Work you idiot" Bhabhi ma talked with the Car but this car is mute, I guess because it didn't answered back.

"It's Okayyy, Let's have a Race It the Water" Anika Suggested and We both nodded before Stepping Outside the Car. And All of Us Started Running, Our laughter ringing in air, It's already very lates and peeps went to Sleep I guess, We all ran to the water and I don't know who won but We all had Sooo muchhhh funnn....

To be Continued...

Second Part will be Out Soon ....