16. I AM SO LUCKY ❤️

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hello Lovelies ❤️
Hope you all are doing good.
So Here is Another Chapter
Hope you will like it

   Enjoy ❤️
..................

(SIX YEARS BACK, At Abhiraj and Krutika's School)

Abhiraj and Krutika both are currently in The First year of their College. Abhiraj was Sitting the Canteen with his friends when Suddenly his Phone pinged. He picked it up and saw it was krutika. He smiled and opened her Contact. Krutika was not feeling very well Today but still Being the Stubborn girl she is. She came here, so Abhiraj is texting her in every 30 minutes to know if she is okay.

'Not Feeling well, The Room is Spinning '

As soon as he read her words he stood up from his seat and ran towards the Architecture Department. He ran to the Class.

"Good Morning sir, Actually Krutika Singhania here is my Bestfriend and she is not feeling well today. But as the class is very Important, Can I sit here and Take notes for her?" Abhiraj asked, gaining everyone's attention.

"What about You Boy, you don't classes today?" The Professor asked, to which Abhiraj shook his head.

"Okay, But this should not become a daily thing"
"Thank you" Abhiraj said, and went to where Krutika was sitting.

"Side hat" He said to the Guy who was sitting beside Krutika and sat beside her.

"Come here bub, Keep your head on my shoulder and relax. I will take your notes and then we will go back to home" Abhiraj said, making Krutika smile and keep her head on his Shoulder while Abhiraj took the notes for her...
........................................................................
(PRESENT DAY, In Singhania Industry)

"Good Luck, Bacche" Bhai said, as I picked my bag

"Good Luck, Bacche" Bhai said, as I picked my bag. I gave him a Smile. It's been a Few Days Since we came back from Goa.

"Thank you so much Bhai" I said, and walked out of the Cabin. I walked towards the Conference room and Saw Raj standing outside the Room.

"You came early?"
"Hmm, I wanted to Wish luck to my Baby" he said, and hugged me kissing the Side of my head.
"Thank you soo much, now come on let's go in" I said, and held his hand Dragging him in with me.

Soon After, All the Other Members who will be attending this meeting entered in.

"Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen. Thank you so much for gracing us with your presence now with taking much of your Time, I will be starting the Presentation now" With that Being said I started the Presentation.

Through out the Meeting I was so nervous but Luckily I didn't messed it up. Today I have back to back meetings so I am really worried, What If I mixed the Data of all the Meetings.

.........

"That's will be All, Thank you so much Everyone. Now you may Ask your Questions" I said, as I Complete my Third Presentation of the Day.
And God I am so so Tired.

After finally Clearing all the Queries of The Members, Finally the Meeting was dismissed. I quickly walked to my Cabin and Plopped on my Chair.

"So Tired, Bub?" I heard his voice and hummed.
"Here I have something to Ease your Tiredness" He said, i opened my eyes and looked at him who had A Lime Soda in his hands which he passed to me.

"Let's go and Have dinner" He said, before Picking me Up.

"Raj come on man, put me down an Heavy"
"Baby, You are not even Half of the weight I lift in Gym daily so Relax and Enjoy your Soda" He said, and started walking.

Well, Now everyone knows about us dating and Trust me they don't have any objections with it. Not even One percent, Infact their Reaction was. 'You guys were already dating'. I mean seriously. Mom toh Even asked me If we guys are ready to get married, and then Ridhima Kaki also asked me the Same. I think me and Raj need to have this Chat soon.

I looked at my Bub, who is eating her food while lost in her thoughts, At First I thought It's because of Tiring day but i guess she have something else on her mind

"What going on in your pretty head baby?" I asked, as she looked at me before sighing.

"Mumma asked me if we both are ready to get married" Hm, So this is bothering her.

"It's no problem baby, you know I am ready whenever you are"
"But Raj, I want to like be with you for Sometime and enjoy our Dating phase" she said, with a cute frown on her face, I don't like this Tension lines there.

"Okay Let's do one thing, We will talk with the Family and Have a Conversation with them. I know you want to live in this moment and enjoy it so how About we get Engaged. That way Out Family will be happy and we can also Enjoy the Dating Phase, What say?" I asked, and suddenly heard her shriek.

"Oh my god, Yeh Idea mere Dimaag mein Kyu ni aaya" She squealed, That's what I like, My Baby Smiling and Talking.

"Oh my god, Raj how do you always have solution to all of my Problems, I am so lucky to have you"

"Talent Baby, Talent" I said, and winked at her. Now We just have to Talk with the Family and Done.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiii Lovely People,
I am so sorry, I know the Chapter is short but There will be A Long ass chapter On its way for Tomorrow.

Hope you liked this Simple Update.

Yeah Do you guys want Me Publish the Character Aesthetics of Mr & Mrs Shekhawat On 12th when our Story is completed Or Earlier?

Love you all
Take care
Yours Author
Shivi ❤️