21. WEDDING FUNCTIONS ❤️

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hiiiiii Lovelies,
So The Story is About to End, and I swear I am so so so Sad About it, Though There will be Many More Stories But Still Yaar 😩😩😩

Okay Now I won't Depress your Mood, You guys Enjoy the Chapy and Yeah, The Chapters will be a Little Shorter.

Happy Reading 😚💗
..............

Weddings of Rathore Family is Basically a Festival Celebrated by Whole Ajmer, So now as their Rana sa is getting married they all are Equally Excited

Weddings of Rathore Family is Basically a Festival Celebrated by Whole Ajmer, So now as their Rana sa is getting married they all are Equally Excited. The Whole City is Decorated as After Two Days it's Abhiraj and Krutika's Marriage, and From Today there Main Functions of Marriage have Started.
Starting With Mehndi, Then Sangeet and Haldi will be Held on the Day of Marriage. And Yeah Not to Forget a Bachelor's Party, Which is Ofcourse Darsh, Aviraj and Anika's Plan.

Currently all the close family members are already here for the Pre-wedding Functions. Rathore men are very calmly Engaged in their Business Talks while the Ladies are Just Busy in making the Function go smoother.

"Ruhi, Bacche do one thing check if Krutika is ready and if she is then Bring her here it's time for Mehndi" Ridhima told her daughter in law and walked to towards her son who was standing with his Brother and Father.

"Raj, what are you doing here? Come on its time for mehendi" Ridhima said

"Maa, You go first I will be there in a Minute" Ridhima just Narrowed her eyes and left.

"God, Abhi phas Gaye hote!" Abhiraj Exclaimed and looked at the Abhir who had Small Smirk on his Face.

"What? Don't look at me. You were the one who wanted us to plan a Grand Bachelor's Party For you" Abhir said while Abhimanyu Just shook his head.

"Yeah, But You guys were talking about that so loudly"

"Well to remind you we are having the Party in The Private Lounge"

"Yeah, but that Doesn't change the Fact that darsh have planned something 'bachelors Special' for me in the Party!"

"Your Mehndi Ceremony have Started Chote go on" Abhir said, and Grinned.
Abhiraj just gave them a side look and went to his mother.

"You know about Darsh's Plan don't you?" Abhimanyu asked, sipping his COLD DRINK

Author :- Rathore men have suffered from The Scenario of Their wives leaving them Alone so they have Stopped in taking Alcohol 😁😁😁

"What do you think?"
"You know about it"
"Hmm, You are my father for a Reason"
"Shut Up"

"What do you think?" "You know about it""Hmm, You are my father for a Reason""Shut Up"

Goddd, As much as I loveee Weddings. They are supper Tiring Specially the Scene when you have to Like sit for Four to Five hours Straight and you can't skip it because you are the Bride.

Well Finally That scene was over but Now the More Difficult Task, I have to Change and Although My mehndi is almost dry, I can't remove or Wash it yet. And Guess what These People have left the Bride Alone. Aree Aur kuch ni toh Top change karne mein toh Help kar dete.

God, I have already changed into Lehnga from Plazo but I have to change the Blouse which is literally very difficult as I can't open the Zip of My Top. But I guess Bhagwan Ji heard me cause I heard a Knock on my door.

"Come in" and someone I didn't expected came in. My Fiancé and very soon to be hubby.

"Hi Baby"
"Hi and Bye"
"What happened?" He asked as he came near me and kept his Hands on my waist.
"I need to change my Blouse but I can't open the Zip and No one is here to help"
"Hmm, You can't see Your man standing infront of you?"
"Don't push your luck!!"
"Come on, Turn around and i promise I won't look" He said, well I do trust him and it's not like He is some creepy weirdo, he is my man. So I turned around and he walked us to the Mirror and Stood behind me looking in my Eyes. His Hand that was on my waist slowly went towards the Back of my Neck where he opened the Zip slowly, tracing his fingers on my Back.

He didn't moved his eyes from mine but I could still feel his Gaze all over me. Finally As the Zip was closed he placed a Kiss on my Neck.

"I just came to greet you My lady. See you at Sangeet, and yeah Be ready to Loose baby" He said but Before I could Answer he was gone. Urghh, We will not loose it you who will loose My Boy. Huh

...............

And Just like I said, Rathore men are so close to Loosing. Well here is the thing. We are Half way on Our Sangeet now and the Score is
Ladies - 8 and Men - 7

Now we only need one more win, to win the Sangeet Competition and Let me tell you we will win it because it's going to be Mine and My Raj's Dance. And He will Surely Loose.

We both Walked to the Stage as the Hootings started with a Round of Applause.
"Ready Baby"
"More then ever" I said and at the Same moment The Lights went dim and the Song started Playing. Long forgotten was the Competition and the World as we got lost in each other eyes with a Constant Smile playing on our Lips.

We both danced in Sinc, as Raj twirled me many times in middle and not to forget the Kisses he stole here and There. I was feeling all jitty and all as The Event came to an end.

Just One day and I will be Married to the Love of My life but Yeah Before that Comes My Bachelorette partyyyy...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiiiii Lovelies ❤️
How are you all doing???

So here is another Chapter and Yeah The Part two will be Updated Either by Late night or in the Morning.

And Yeah Tomorrow You people Will get Either Tripple Update or Double Update with An Update of Any Other Storyyyy.

Love you all
Do share your views with me ❤️
Hope you read the 'Please read' update of Hukum's Biwi it's very Important please read it.

Take care
Yours Author
Shivi ❤️