Story 1

Read the request to know what it is about.

Request: So, tell me a story, about Ninjago in season 9. Ninjas are caught by iron baron, to poles, and being holded by chains. When iron baron pulls a switch, chains begin to glow blue, what makes Ninjas feel unbearable tickles, and use their powers uncontrollably. Kai burns with his powers, Zane makes an ice aura, Jay makes lightning everywhere and rocks and sand is getting from Cole's hands. The main character is Cole. Please describe the unbearable tickles he felt when tickling chains were touching his every ticklish spot. Also, Iron baron teases them, and describe how he was teasing, and how it was making everything worse. The story has to be 2000 characters.

Story: Cole felt the chains squeezing into ever crack and crevice of his body. He felt every single inch of his body become super sensitive to even the slightest touch. He started clenching his teeth, tears rolling down his face as he felt the tickles manifesting everywhere.

The Iron Baron was enjoying his power over the Ninjas, taking every opportunity he had to make their situation worse. He moved closer to Cole and brushed the chains ever so gently against his most ticklish spots, eliciting laughter and more tears from the young Ninja.

"Hahaha! What amazing little creatures you all are! I can make you laugh, I can make you cry, but you can never escape from me," he said in a mocking tone.

He continued to play with the chains, running them along Cole's body, stopping for slightly longer periods at his most ticklish spots, adding to the unbearable tickles already assaulting him. His laughter grew increasingly louder and more uncontrollable as the chains worked their way down his entire body - from his neck to his waist. Each chain throbbed with more and more intensity the closer they got to his most ticklish points.

Cole's loud laughter echoed throughout the room, shaking the walls, as Iron Baron stood on the side watching. His eyes shimmered with madness, satisfied with the torture he had devised. He mocked Cole and the other ninjas, laughing silently in the corner as there was nothing they could do to escape.

The Iron Baron taunted the Ninjas even further, saying "You think this is ticklish? Wait until you see what else I have in store for you!" This only made the torture worse and sent waves of tickling sensations all across Cole's body, causing him to laugh and break out all over. The tickles seemed to go on forever, making the Ninjas completely helpless and completely in the control of Iron Baron.

As much as the Ninjas wanted to resist and break free from the torture, Iron Baron had them firmly in his grip. The only thing they could do was laugh and cry, while Iron Baron continued to torment them with his un-ending tickles. The tickling sensation wasn't unbearable any more; it was unbearable to watch. However, if they could just find a way to break free, maybe this nightmare would finally end.