Story 4

I really feel sorry for Cole, imagine those stories happening in one timeline.

Request: So, can you tell me a story about ninjago, where Cole gets kidnapped by a crazy sciencist, who wants to test on him his tickling liquid. Cole is tied up by chains, and strong sciencist lifts him up, and puts to a barell, full of liquid which reaches Cole's chin. Cole immediately starts to feel unbearable tickling, he doesn't want to endure it, he cannot contain the laugher, trying it only makes things worse. Cole's weak spots - foot and armpits are also tickled. He squirms, but chains are tight. The sciencist sees, that tickling liquid works, but he want to have some fun, so he watches Cole laughing maniacally and teases him, what makes things even worse. The sciencist forgot to say, that the liquid makes him not need to eat, drink, sleep or even grow up, so his torture will be endless, and tickling cannot kill him. Please describe the unbearable tickling Cole felt. The story has to have minimum 800 words.

It has 870 words in like 10 seconds.

Story: Cole felt like his entire body was afire and it felt like a million needles were pricking him in all directions. He squirmed and twisted trying to escape, but his chains were too tight. Everywhere the fluid touched him felt like electricity and every nerve ending was a conductor for his tickling torment. He laughed, he screamed, he thrashed, but nothing could make it stop. Every time he moved, more of the liquid collected in the areas where he was being held, making the sensation stronger. His natural reaction was to try and rub his skin, but the chains kept him completely immobile and he had to simply endure the screaming torture of the tickling liquid. The sensation tickling its way across his extremities was almost unbearable, with every new wave of tickling intensifying the sensations and driving his laughter till it was raw and hysterical. Cole almost forgot the reason why he was being tortured as his mind went delirious with the agony of the liquid.

But, somehow, Cole had to persevere through it. Cole's body shook, and a thin layer of perspiration coated his skin, as a million needles attacked his every nerve ending. All of his joints were locked in place, his every move restrained by the thick chains that encircled him, slowly draining his energy while the liquid slowly rose up to his chin.

He could feel the liquid running through his body, seeping into his veins like a virus. It was a cold, prickly sensation that made him feel as if a million tiny bugs were crawling all over him. The sensation began to increase in intensity with each passing tick. The longer he stayed there, the stronger the feeling became.

The tickling liquid had a numbing effect on him, paralyzing his entire body until he could not move an inch. Even his facial muscles were numb, as if he had been injected with a tranquilizer. His breathing became irregular and shallow, as he felt like he was slowly being pulled into a deep slumber.

Cole was desperately trying to suppress the laughter that threatened to break free, but there was simply no way out of the situation. He forced himself to clench his eyes shut and bear the intense tickling. It felt like his entire body was being tickled in every possible direction; his armpits were especially targeted.

He could feel the sensation of the liquid slowly seizing control of his body, as if it were slowly drawing him into a state of numbness. He was desperately trying to keep still, although his entire body was shaking from side to side uncontrollably.

Cole was blushing from embarrassment and desperation to find an escape from the situation. He couldn't help but think of how ridiculous he must look, with his body being immobilized by the liquid and his facial muscles twitching as if he were being electrocuted.

The scientist watched with delight as Cole was slowly tickled into submission. He laughed uncontrollably, unable to regain his composure. It was worse than any tickling he had ever experienced before. His weak spots, such as his armpits and feet, were even more sensitive than usual and the tickling seemed to last an eternity.

The scientist had used a special concoction of his: a liquid that was designed to cause its victims to be perpetually ticklish. It was designed specifically to immobilize its victim while they were tickled rather than overpowering them with sheer force. So despite Cole's kicking, squirming, and general attempts at freedom, he was bound in an eternal state of tickling.

Cole's screaming laughter echoed throughout the chamber, setting a sinister ambience for the scientist's lab. His cries for help went unanswered as the scientist observed in awestruck greed. It seemed that Cole was completely helpless against the onslaught of the tickling liquid, getting more and more out of breath with each second that passed.

The scientist promptly unshackled Cole from the barrel, and the chains clinked against the cold metal of the table. Cole felt a chilling relief mixed with a light tickle, leaving him both relieved and stunned. The scientist was pleased with his experiment and proceeded to create more forms of torture in his laboratory, using Cole as his test subject.

The tickling liquid was left in its casing, orbiting the laboratory like a miniature satellite. For the rest of his captivity, Cole was forever at the mercy of the scientist's whims, subject to the eternal tickling of the liquid if the madman so chose. Cole's only task was to suffer, and so he did.

The tickling of the liquid was agonizing, and Cole felt a deep ache in every inch of his body. He squirmed as the liquid penetrated his skin, relenting only when the scientist had had enough. His arms, legs, back and stomach were left sore, but his feet and armpits were always the worst. Everything that touched him became an instrument of tickling, from the soft fabric of his clothing to the cold metal table he was tied to.

Cole's imprisonment seemed never-ending, and the torture increased with each day. But eventually, months later, Cole was rescued. When he returned home, all he could think about was the unbearable tickling he had endured.

I hate those good ending. Please vote for that story.   ʕ⁠´⁠•⁠ᴥ⁠•⁠'⁠ʔ