Story 6

Moss shiping, no tickling.

Request: so can you tell me a story about ninjago where Cole and Lloyd love each other and they sleep together in a bed, hugging their selves and cuddling.

Yeah short.

Story: It was a peaceful night in Ninjago, a night where all of the stars shined brightly in the sky. Lloyd and Cole had just finished up their latest training session, and were both feeling quite content. As they lay there in the bed, they hugged each other tightly while cuddling near their warm bodies, feeling the peacefulness and joy of the night.

The feeling of their bodies pressing against each other felt almost electric, and it seemed to amplify their closeness and the joy of being together. They had been training with each other for so long, but experiencing the warmth of being with each other this way felt something entirely different and special. They continued to press against each other, each hug getting tighter and closer until finally, they just let their bodies mold into one another, as if they were one singular entity.

The peacefulness of the night could not be broken and it seemed like the night would never end. But eventually, the sounds of the morning birds woke them from their embrace. They looked into each other's eyes, and smiled, realizing the precious moments that they just shared together.

The sun rose in the sky, and they walked hand in hand to the dojo. They watched as the ninjas practiced their ninjutsu skills and trained to become even better warriors.

At the end of the day, as the sun began to set, they returned to the woods where they had shared their special moment together. They discussed their dreams and their fears, and they talked about their plans for the future. They embraced each other tightly, reassuring each other of their love, and they fell asleep, once again locked in a tight embrace.

And so, night after night, they traded tales of their past and shared stories of their future. Cole and Lloyd loved each other like no one else, and they embraced it every chance they got.

Please leave me a star i want to have at least one  (⁠。⁠•́⁠︿⁠•̀⁠。⁠)