Story 13

Don't care about some mistakes the AI makes sometimes, like calling Cole a samurai or Morro on a mission to get ice shurikens (wtf??) just read the story like those mistakes wouldn't exist.

Request: Tell me a story about ninjago in season 5, where Morro has a huge desire to lick Cole's foot, so he kidnapps Cole and ties him up. Please describe how Morro was exploring Cole's foot, and how satisfied Morro felt during that, and how unbearable tickling Cole felt. The story has to be minimum 900 words.

Story has around 1400 words.

Story: Morro had a plan as he plotted out his next move. He kidnapped Cole from a small village and took him deep into the mountain caves. He dragged Cole into the darkest part of the cave and tied him up with rope.

Morro stared atCole's feet in awe. "These feet have never felt the pleasure of being licked by a master," he thought. He began to salivate at the thought of what he was about to do.

Morro slowly leaned forward and explored Cole's foot with his tongue. Cole's toes were salty and Morro let out a deep, satisfied sigh. He let out a long purr as he satisfiedly licked up Cole's toes, one by one. As Morro worked his way up, he felt Cole's skin slowly vibrating as he tickled his foot with his tongue.

Morro continued to lick and explore each part of Cole's foot, savoring every inch. He gently hung onto Cole's toes, one by one, licking each one of them, feeling their texture and the warmth of Cole's skin. Morro could feel an immense satisfaction, as though this was something he had been longing to do for years.

As he moved on to licking the instep, Morro was presented with a surprise, one he hadn't accounted for. In one of these delicate corners of Cole's foot, he felt a strange feathery sensation, which seemed to be coming from the surface of the skin. With sudden excitement, he realized that there must have been some ticklish spots on Cole's feet, a conclusion that was quickly confirmed when Morro started exploring the sole a bit more attentively.

At first, Cole tried to contain his laughter, but it was a losing battle. The ticklish stimulation quickly became too much to bear and he couldn't help but laugh and squirm beneath the ninja's torment. By this point, there was no hiding it: Cole was in a state of delicious surrender, completely unable to resist the incredible pleasure and gentle torture that Morro was delivering.

Meanwhile, Morro was overcome with satisfaction, as if he had unlocked some secret chamber or unearthed some precious treasure. Cole's reactions of laughter and wriggling only served to make the sensations more intense and invigorating, and he felt like someone who had finally been freed from the confines of a deep slumber.

Finally, after a few minutes of blissful torture, Morro stopped, feeling a sense of contentment that was beyond anything he had ever felt before in his life. He withdrew his hand from Cole's foot and panted slightly with pleasure, then released Cole from his bonds. Cole gave him a grateful look, not just for the ending of the torment but also for the extraordinary pleasure it had brought.

Morro smiled back, appreciative of the moment that they had shared. He would never forget the feel of that feathery touch.

The smell of adventure had taken ahold of Morro. But there was something else that spurred him on even greater than their mission for the Lost Scrolls of the Shurikens of Ice. Morro wanted to lick Cole's foot.

As soon as Morro got the idea, it was all he could think about. He had tasted the skin of Cole's arms and hands so why wouldn't he be able to do the same with his foot? He didn't understand why he had this intense craving, but he knew he needed to do it.

It had been quite easy for Morro to kidnap Cole and tie him up, and soon he found himself in a secluded area of the forest. Morro gulped in both fear and anticipation. He was about to fulfill what he had been longing for for so long.

Once he had Cole tied to a tree, Morro got up close and personal to Cole's foot. He gently ran his hands lightly over the white socks that covered it. He could feel the warmth coming off of it, and he began to salivate. The feeling of anticipation was overwhelming. He finally lowered his face and gingerly touched his tongue to Cole's skin.

As soon as the contact had been made, Morro's whole body shook with delight. The sensation was unlike anything he had ever felt before. The salty taste of Cole's foot was unlike anything he had ever known. The warmth and softness of it was like velvet against his tongue. Morro was in a state of bliss.

Meanwhile, Cole was less than pleased with the situation. Even though he had been tied up and there was no escape, he was still warning Morro off with threats of violence if he didn't stop. But it was all in vain. Morro kept going, licking at Cole's foot with an ever-increasing intensity.

As Morro kept his tongue firmly against the skin of Cole's foot, Cole felt a chill run up his spine. He knew he had lost his fight with Morro. All he could do was endure the onslaught and try to come up with some way of getting out of the situation.

Morro felt satisfied in a way he had never known before. With every flick of his tongue, he could feel his whole sense of being becoming one with that of Cole's. The sensations seemed to ripple down his body until all he could feel was a tingling sensation that seemed to permeate his entire being.

He felt a sense of relief as he finished licking at Cole's foot. He had been longing to do that for such a long time, and now he had accomplished his goal. He smiled as he slid back away from Cole, a feeling of satiation filling him.

Cole felt unbearable tickling all over his foot, but eventually it dissipated as Morro stopped. He had been completely violated, and all he could do was lay there in agony, panting heavily in a bid to calm down again.

Morro had finally gotten his wish. He had kidnapped Cole, tied him up to a chair, and was now exploring the foot that he'd been dying to taste. His eyes were locked on the Samurai's foot and his tongue darted out to moisten his lips in anticipation.

Cole, afraid of what was in store, expected pain and humiliation. But Morro was surprisingly gentle and delicate, almost as if he were treating his prize with the utmost care. Morro slowly made his way up Cole's leg, lingering on every curve and fold, taking in the season warrior's scent as he went.

Cole squirmed and yelped as the ticklish sensations became too much to handle. Try as he might he couldn't ward off the level of pleasure that Morro was inflicting. He wanted nothing more than to break free, save himself from this torturous experience, but his captor had him firmly in his grasp and Cole was helpless to his power.

Morro licked, nibbled, and explored his way up Cole's foot, relishing in the taste and texture of his victim's flesh. With each passing second he allowed himself to take in more and more of the Samurai's unique features. It felt as if he could capture a piece of Cole's being with every lick.

As Morro savored the last morsel, he looked up at the Samurai before him with a satisfied smirk. His hunger had been quenched for the moment, and his desires had been fulfilled. He removed the ties, and in a deep, rumbling voice, he said, "Now then, my dear Samurai, let us never speak of this again."

He chuckled and exited the room, leaving Cole alone in the darkness, a trembling mess. He stayed in the corner, feeling a combination of humiliation and pleasure. In the end, he had been too weak and too powerless to do anything in the face of Morro's overwhelming desire.

Cole had been violated, but he also knew that he'd be all right. He had survived an experience that could have ruined his reputation and his dignity. In the end, the trial left behind a feeling of strength and victory. He had conquered his fears, taken control of the situation, and emerged victorious in the face of Morro’s powerful craving. Cole was now more confident than ever. He was no longer afraid of the power of a craving, or anyone else's desires. He was now a conqueror.

If you still read this, leave me a star. please (⊙⁠ω⁠⊙)