Story 7

It was strung.

Request: Can you tell me a story about ninjago where Cole is walking through forest and then, he noticed a big lake. He decided to sit on a cliff near it, and watch its beauty. He did enjoyed the sounds of forest, and evening atmosphere. He decided to put his legs to water to swing them a little, but when he did that, the water was like a thick swamp, and the legs were in it. Cole couldn't get them out of water and soon he started to feel tickling on them. Then, he fell to water and started to drown, but he could breathe. He was now deep underwater, and started to feel unbearable tickling on his whole body because of the liquid he was in. He was squirming and trashing to every side underwater. He couldn't contain the laugher, he couldn't endure it, tickling was much too much for him. Please describe the unbearable tickles that Cole felt, especially in his sensetive foot and armpits. Story must be minimum 900 words.

It made 1400 words, I love it.

Story: Cole felt the tickles course over his skin, starting off subtly before intensifying. He felt the tickles course over his feet, feeling them dance across every sensitive area. The sensation was unbearable, as he felt the tickles slide beneath his toes, in between them and around them. His whole foot was alive with an electric sensation that seemed to flow through him, and he felt it shaking his very core.

The sensation moved up higher, towards his calves, and then slowly towards his knees, creating an unending trail of tickles. Cole felt them course up his arms and onto the back of his neck and arms. His armpits seemed to be particularly sensitive, being filled with a plethora of nerve endings that reacted with intense tickles, as if his whole body was almost begging for this feeling. Each touch increased in intensity, and Cole felt himself slipping deeper and deeper into a state of utter pleasure and joy.

The tickles were relentless, and Cole could feel the waves of laughter that rose from his core. His feet were ultra sensitive from a long day of using them, and his toes were coming alive with a multitude of sensations that combined pleasure and laughter. His armpits were alive with stinging tickles that were connected to a mysterious force, drawing him deeper and deeper into a state of ecstatic joy.

The water around him was filled with a million little bubbles that slid along his skin in a dance of light and tickly waves. They almost seemed to follow him like a cool, soft river. His legs were surrounded with tiny little fingers, dancing around his ankles and making their way up to his knees, causing an eruption of laughter he couldn't control.

As the bubbly river of pleasure continued on, it pressed against more sensitive areas, like the inside of his wrists, the area on the back of his neck, and even the inside of his elbows. Cole could feel his breathing becoming quicker, as the force of the tickles intensified. He felt like he was going to burst with the laughter that overflowed from him.

Then, the most intense sensation of all: the soles of his feet. His toes wiggled and moved in all directions as the water tickled them in waves. His heel and the area beneath his toes felt like they were connected to a live wire that coursed with pleasure and laughter. Cole felt like he was going to completely lose himself in the pleasure of it all, and then, just as when it was getting too intense, it finally faded away.

Wearily, Cole crawled out of the water and onto the cliff. He could feel the exhaustion coming over him, yet his body still quivered with pleasure. His feet were completely wet and the stifling of laughter had left him in a trance. He laid down against the cold earth and looked out over the lake in wonderment. All of his senses were in complete attunement with the beauty of the forest, and his spirit was starting to feel at ease. Before he knew it, he was slowly drawn to the lake, walking slowly and in awe of the beautiful lake spread out before him. As he made his way to the lake, he felt an urge to take off his sandals and dip his legs into the water. He felt the soft sand between his toes and the cool water soothingly wash over his feet. He found a large rock nearby, and decided to take a seat at the edge of the lake and look out at the horizon.

Before he knew it, he felt himself start to lean into the lake. He put his feet closer to the crystal blue water, and they disappeared into the depths of the lake. Without warning, his feet hit something slimy, and before he could think of what it was, his legs were suddenly wrapped in a thick, slimy web. It feels like he was stuck in quicksand, and he couldn't get his feet out of it. He tried pulling, but the web was too thick, and he couldn't get his feet free.

At first, Cole was worried, but then the feeling of panic turned into something else. He began to feel the wriggling from the liquid the web was made from, and the feeling of something lightly brushing against his skin. Suddenly, he was overcome with a tingly feeling that was both ticklish and soothing at the same time. He started to feel it all around him, as if something was cascading down his entire body, like thousands of tiny feathers exploring his skin, starting from his feet and working up his body.

As the sensation spread to his feet, it became unbearable. He felt two different sensations occurring simultaneously. The fibers of the web were stroking his feet in one direction, while the wriggling of the liquid was tickling them in the opposite direction. As the sensation moved up his legs, it intensified. He could feel the fibers now dancing around his legs, and the wriggling of the liquid sending waves of pleasure, or was it pain, up his skin.

His upper body wasn't spared either. He felt a warm, tingly sensation in his armpits that was enough to make his laughter bubble up to the surface. The water around him was like an ocean of laughter, and all Cole could do was surrender to the sensation and let himself be washed away in it. Even his fingertips felt the tickles as the liquid danced around them and lapped against his skin.

Although Cole had been enveloped in the tickling sensation of the web and liquid, he was, surprisingly, not exhausted. Rather, he felt energized and relieved. After some time, his feet finally freed themselves from the web and he found himself floating on the surface of the lake, letting the cool evening breeze wash over his body. The sensation of the air felt refreshing, and he closed his eyes for a brief moment, letting the calmness of the forest envelop him.

Cole opened his eyes as he felt something strange beneath him. It was a thick, slimy substance that had filled the pool beneath him and there was no way he could get out. He had been standing in the pool, and the liquid was up over his ankles and had crept higher to about mid-calf.

He found himself unable to move and started to feel a strange tickling sensation on the bottom of his feet. It started as a mild itch that began to increase in intensity as he tried to move his legs away. He watched helplessly as if the pool had come alive and taken him prisoner, wrapping its slimy fingers around his legs and preventing him from escaping.

The tickles became unbearable and the laughter that it provoked made it worse, as it only spread the tickle sensation further around his body. He squirmed and thrashed around in the pool, desperately trying to escape the tickling sensation.

Suddenly, he felt the ticks circling his armpits. He felt as if a thousand fingers were exploring his body and it soon became too much for him. Cole started to sink in the thick substance and he felt panicked.

Cole was sinking, feeling suffocated and desperate. He thrashed around in the pool more desperately, his efforts becoming futile as his descending in the pool was proving stronger than his attempt to climb out.

Just as he was about to surrender to the liquid and the horrific tickle torture it was subjecting him to, Cole suddenly felt an incredible release in the sensation of a strange force that had seemed to take over the pool. He found he was suddenly able to move his legs and push himself out of the pool.

Climbing out of the pool, Cole saw that he had been in a strange kind of elaborate trap. He had been lured into the muddy pool by a system of force-field machines set up around the lake. He realized that the tickling sensation he had been subjected to had been in part due to the slimy substance he was standing in, but also the clever machine that had been set up to contain its prisoner.

Shaken, Cole climbed out of the pool and sat on the edge of the cliff, watching his captor disappear back into the forest. After a few moments, he gathered his breath and slowly began to stand up.

Cole had experienced the most terrible torment he had ever experienced. The sensation had been unbearable but still, it was worth it; because now he was free. He slowly gathered his courage, turned away from the lake and smiled. He had learnt a valuable lesson of his own capabilities; and although the ride may sometimes take him through a thick, slimy pool and unbearable tickles, it was worth the risk.

It was very good, please leave me a star I want to have at least one  (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)