story 18

Request: Can you tell me a story about ninjago where Cole is kidnapped by a monster to a secret base in volcano. Cole is laying down being stretched and tied up. Monster releases his kids, and every of them finds a place on Cole's body to sit. Cole starts to sweat a lot, because of the temperature in the volcano base. As soon as his whole body is sweating, monsters start to lick the sweat of Cole. Cole feels unbearable tickling which is much beyond his limits. Cole laughs maniacally, and begs for mercy, but kids of the monster are starving for a month, and they will be licking Cole's sweat for probably a month. What's more, cole was dressed by monster to shorts and tanktop, which lets kids of monster to lick his sweat strait from his bare body. Please describe how unbearable tickling was. The story has to be minimum 900 words.

750 worlds

Story: Cole let out a muffled scream as he felt the lick of the monsters kids. His body was racked with waves of unbearable tickling that he didn't even know was possible. He felt like his skin was trying to crawl off his body, and the sensation kept intensifying with each lick. His laughter turned from madness to despair, as the tickles seemed to go on and on with no end in sight. Tears ran from his eyes, and he begged and pleaded for the monster and its kids to let him go. But they were not moved by his desperation.

The heat was stifling in the volcano base, and seemed to make the tickles even worse. Sweat ran down Cole's body and pooled in his clothes, providing even more fodder and incentive for the monster kids to keep going. Runnels of stinging and tingling sensations formed throughout Cole's body as the licking and tickling went on and on. He could feel blood racing through his veins, and his heart pounding out of his chest. His body felt like a ticking time bomb and he felt like he was going to explode from laughter. Cole screamed and pleaded for mercy but it was to no avail. The monsters and their kids were relentless in their tickling and it seemed as if their laughter and their touch were never ending.

Cole squirmed and twisted, trying to escape his captors, but his arms and legs were bound so tightly that he was unable to break free. The sweat was dripping in droplets down his forehead, and the monsters began to lick it off. His whole body shivered and twitched as their tongues danced across his skin, and their fingers trailed up and down his neck, ribs and torso.

Cole felt genuine fear as the tickling was beyond bearable. He felt violated and exposed as their hands and tongues explored his every inch. He was powerless and vulnerable and it felt like an eternity he spent that way. He felt like a caged animal, and all he wanted was to break free.

The monsters' kids seemed to love every second of the tickling and their laughter kept echoing off the walls of the volcano base. Even their parents seemed to be enjoying themselves. It was as if they were playing an odd game of tag with an innocent victim.

Cole was only able to take it for a few hours before he finally fainted. He woke up in the morning to find himself still trapped, with his captors still tickling away. It seemed unending, and Cole was unable to will himself to wake up from his living nightmare.

The days passed, and each time the tickling would start it would be longer and more intense than the last. Cole was so disoriented from the experience he stopped deciphering what was real and what wasn't. The only thing he could think about was when it would end and how long he could take it.

Eventually the monsters and their kids sated their thirst and gave Cole a break. He was weak with fatigue, but thankful for the temporary reprieve.

The tickling was so unbearable that Cole screamed with laughter. His whole body spasmed madly as the monster's kids attacked him with their tongues. It was almost like he was being tickled from every angle. The monster kids were everywhere, laughing and squealing in delight, as their long tongues lapped up the sweat from Cole's trembling body. The heat of the volcano added to the torture and Cole's body was dewed with sweat, giving the kids an endless supply of salivation.

The tickling quickly became too much and Cole begged for mercy, but the monsters and their kids were desperate, weakened by their month-long hunger and only getting stronger as they drank all of Cole's sweat, eagerly slurping up every last drop of salty fluid.

The children were relentless, exploring every inch of Cole's body with their tongues. He was helpless, barely able to resist as the tickling sensation ran through his whole body like an electric shock. It was unbearable, making him laugh and scream in equal measure, tears streaming down his face in uncontrollable fits of laughter.

The tickling seemed to go on forever, the children never tiring of the sensation, their little tongues constantly refreshed by the flood of sweat from Cole's tortured body. He endured as best he could, gritting his teeth as the relentless torture went on and on. Finally, his captors had to call a halt, satisfied that the craving for salt had been sated.

Cole was released from his bonds, weak with exhaustion but with some small measure of relief. He was thankful for the temporary relief and more thankful still that the ordeal was over. His mind still rang with the echoes of laughter as the monster kids had delighted in slurping up his sweat, and he shuddered to think how long he could have taken it. Cole was not eager to think of the answers.