Story 10

Request: So can you tell me a story about ninjago in season 6, where Cole is a ghost, because of a curse. Ronin has a task to catch every ninja, and put them to prison, even though, they aren't guilty and got framed by Nadakhan, but no one knows about it. Ronin has already caught every ninja, except of Cole, who during night was in amusement park, looking for clues about the one, who framed him and his friends. Then, Cole met Ronin. He rushed to cole, with a special chain for ghosts. Cole was running, but then, he remembered that he can turn invisible. Cole didn't knew that Ronin has special glasses to see invisible ghost. Cole teases him, that he won't do anything to him, but Ronin shoots with a chain to Cole. Cole dodged it, and passed inside a wall. Ronin said: "Well, I didn't wanted to use it because it would be too easy, but you don't leave me a choice." After that, Ronin put out a crystal. It was ghost tickling crystal. The crystal started to glow pink, which made Cole squirm and trash inside the wall. Ronin was teasing him, that if he leave, the torture will stop, but Cole knew he had to endure it, even though tickling was unbearable, and Cole lost control over his moves, as he was squirming and trashing uncontrollably. Please, describe the unbearable tickles that Cole felt, and how brutally Ronin was teasing him. The story has to be minimum 900 words.

1000 words.

Story: Cole felt an intense, uncomfortable tickling sensation. It seemed to start from his toes and spread out all over his body. His skin was alive with an almost invisible wave of pricking, crawling, and biting sensations that, no matter how much he tried, he couldn't get away from. His stomach, his arms, his back, and the back of his neck felt the same strange and uncomfortable sensation.

He tried to concentrate on other things, like the sounds of the park around him or the warm night air, but nothing could lessen the feeling of the tickling sensation. He began to feel lightheaded, it spread all over his body too quickly and it just kept going, and going.

He could hear Ronin’s taunting laughter, adding to the humiliation, indignity and agony that he felt. Cole thrashed and moaned, trying to break free from the excruciatingly painful, yet somehow pleasurable, sensation.

His breathing became rapid as every part of his body was affected by the cosmic energy surging through his ghost-like form. His legs quivered and his hands trembled as he felt himself becoming consumed by the tickling. His desire to laugh was intense, but the more he tried to suppress the rising waves of cackles that wanted to erupt from his mouth, the stronger the force behind the crystal became.

Ronin seemed to draw pleasure from torturing the ninja, calling out to him in taunts, his voice choking with laughter. The pirate wearing special glasses watched gleefully as Cole's struggles increased in intensity against the ghost tickling crystal. "Oh, Cole, I can see you're really beginning to enjoy it, eh," Ronin said joyfully as he laughed. "It's too bad you won't be able to control yourself, or even understand why you are convulsing in uncontrollable laughter!"

In a desperate state, Cole felt himself losing his grip over his mind, but still desperately clung to the remains of his deteriorating sanity. He slowly began to accept his fate, and as the uncontrollable laughter parted his lips and filled the air around him, he felt a strange relief amongst all the pain. He felt a connection between him and the crystal – they were almost one and the same. That's when he noticed the intensity of the tickling decrease, as if the crystal were trying to show him some mercy.

Ronin, however, didn't appear to care and kept up with the taunting. He continued to watch over Cole as he writhed on the floor in agony, sucking in deep breaths of air between waves of wild cackles. "Oh Cole, don't you get it? You'll never escape," he said with a cruel grin.

Then, seconds later, came a sense of air as the cosmic energy died and the crystal shed a white light before returning to its normal form. Cole lay there, exhausted from his resistance and unable to move. He felt like an ant beneath a magnifying glass, completely exposed to the scrutiny of the merciless Ronin. Cole watched with wary eyes as Ronin stepped closer, a menacing grin on his face.

Ronin grabbed the crystal in his hand and it lit up with a bright pink light, sending a piercing wave of energy through Cole’s body. It felt as if his whole system were being tickled to an alarmingly high degree. His limbs began twitching violently and his face contorted into a mix of pain, pleasure and confusion.

The crystal seemed to move on its own, amplifying the sensation by producing wave after wave of intense tickles. He tried to scream, but the sound evaporated into pitched laughter. Cole soon found himself rolling around on the floor, trying in vain to find some way to stop the torture. His attempts were fruitless and the crystal only increased its intensity, creating an even more intense wave of tickles.

Ronin, seeming to find amusement in the sight of Cole's suffering, started to mock him with insults and taunts. "What's wrong? Can't take it anymore?" he asked snidely. Cole begged for him to stop but the man simply laughed, his cold eyes staring at Cole with a seemingly bottomless pit of contempt.

Still, Cole refused to give up. Slowly, he tried to focus his energy inward, pushing through the ticklish pain and slowly unraveling his abilities of invisibility. Ronin must have sensed this as he picked up the rate of his jibes, hysterically hollering out nonstop insults as he used the crystal to increase the tickles yet again.

Cole screamed out in agony as the crystal seemed to affect him on a new level, sending thrills down deep inside his belly while causing the muscles in his neck and arms to involuntarily contract. He opened his mouth to beg Ronin to stop, but no words came out. He closed his eyes and thought of his friends, concentrating on the last time he saw them and the happy memories of their adventures. It was then that he knew what he had to do.

With a sudden burst of energy, Cole stood up and made himself visible, then charged at Ronin, catching him by surprise. He had a few seconds to capitalize on the man's confusion and he quickly used them to his advantage. He grabbed the crystal and blasted Ronin with a powerful surge of the white light.

Ronin screamed and the sound echoed through the amusement park, followed by an eerie silence. He lay there, seemingly paralyzed with fear, while Cole silently smirked and slowly backed away. He had done it. He had escaped the ghost tickling crystal and saved his friends, all thanks to his quick thinking and indomitable spirit.