Story 12

It's cute.

Request: Tell me a story about ninjago where Cole and Lloyd, love eachother and they know about it. The two of them, went for a camping trip to a forest. After a day of setting up the tent, walking in forest and doing other camping things they went to sleep. Cole and Lloyd were sleeping together in one tent, hugging and cuddling. Cole suddenly woke up. It was dark, and he heard some steps outside of the tent. He woke up Lloyd, they were frightened, because steps were closer to them with each second. Then, a terrifying monster came to tent and then... Cole woke up. He was very scared, but it all was just a dream. He hugged Lloyd, and cried a little. Lloyd woke up, he was astonished to see his boyfriend crying and hugging to him. Lloyd was worried, and he started to cheer up Cole. Cole whispered that he had a bad dream. Lloyd was huging him, abd was saying that it was just a bad dream. Cole quickly becomes calm, and cuddles with Lloyd. Please describe how they were cuddling, and how safe and secure Cole felt, being hugged by his beloved one. The story has to be minimum 900 words.

Story has around 800 words.

Story: Cole felt completely safe in Lloyd's arms. Their cuddling was gentle, almost as if dreamlike, as each of them felt the warmth of the other and the tension of the earlier moment was completely forgotten. Lloyd held him tightly, gently swaying him in his arms, allowing him to bury his face in his chest. The fear Cole had felt earlier was replaced by a feeling of total security and safety, being enveloped in the warmth of Lloyd's embrace. He felt his body trembling slightly and tears silently streaming down his face, but he felt no shame. He knew that Lloyd would understand and accept whatever he was feeling, no matter what. This moment of tenderness was a perfect encapsulation of their relationship.

Lloyd continued to hold him in his arms, cradling him close until he finally stopped trembling and his breathing evened out. Only then did he start to whisper soothing words of assurance, talking about the dreams that lay in store for them and how nothing in the world could make them feel farther from one another. In their peaceful and comforting embrace, secrets were whispered, love was expressed and doubts were discussed. They were content in each other’s presence and had no intention of ever pulling away.

Their cuddling was of the purest, most intimate form. Cole’s arms were flung protectively around Lloyd's torso, pulling him close and consoling his soul. Lloyd too had his arms around Cole and embraced him with warmth. The tent fabric was thin, and the moonlight bathing them was gentle and inviting. Moonlight was their blanket and the shadows of the trees their blanket pattern. Everything felt snug and cozy, with just the two of them in the world. Secure in the knowledge that nothing else mattered; they were enthralled by the moment, lost in the sincerity and devotion they shared.

Cole, while still nestled in Lloyd’s chest, felt at ease. He hadn’t felt a peace so complete, so untainted by casual worries in a very long time. He felt the strength in Lloyd’s arms and the warmth of his soul. Lloyd, in turn, was similarly confident, loving this moment where it was just him and Cole, without the interference of any outside force.

Just a few weeks earlier they were two separate souls, two orphans in a rough city, fending only for themselves. Now, here in the safety of their tent, and in the heat of Lloyd’s embrace, Cole allowed himself to believe that tomorrow could be different and that maybe, just maybe, life could deliver them a miracle. Safely cocooned in Lloyd’s arms, Cole allowed himself the luxury of real hope; hope that true love could be sustained and the future could be bright and balanced again.

Finally, the two of them felt safe enough to close their eyes and drift off into their own dreams. That night, they snuggled into each other's arms, blissfully unaware of what adventures were sneaking up on them.

To Cole, being in Lloyd's hold was like being in an embrace of a loving father. A safe cocoon away from any of his worries. He felt Lloyd's heart beat slowly, slowly, and the fog slowly rolled away from his mind as he did the same. He listened to the soft, steady breathing, and his own heart rate mirrored the same, soon he was feeling the same groundedness as Lloyd.

Time passed, and as the night wore on, Cole become more and more comforted. He felt a warm, calming feeling wash over him. He realized that he wasn't alone anymore, and a soft smile curved his lips as he allowed himself to finally shut down, allow himself to rest.

He felt Lloyd's presence around him, protecting him in his sleep, and he truly felt the warmth of love and appreciation emanating from him. And as Cole was enveloped in Lloyd's embrace, he accepted that this was where he was meant to be, in Lloyd's arms and in his heart. He thought to himself, this is what our relationship is, a place of comfort and vulnerability in each other's arms, where I can be at my most vulnerable and expose my inner depths to him.

As the dawn broke, Cole was still curled up in Lloyd's arms, still feeling safe and secure. Finally, he opened his eyes and looked up into the sky. Despite the worries of the world, he was content and was finally ready to face the world.

Cole turned and looked up at Lloyd, who was still sleeping peacefully. He smiled and planted a small kiss on his forehead. He gave Lloyd one final hug, squeezing tight before getting up, and getting ready for the day.

He stopped, taking one last look at Lloyd and the tent, the memories of their beautiful night flooding his mind. Their love was strong and tangible, and in that moment, Cole knew that no matter what the world throws their way, he and Lloyd could face it head-on.

With a bright smile, Cole ventured out of the tent, feeling light-hearted and ready for the day. He was in love, and he was happy.