Story 17

Iron baron, but better (I think)

Request: Hey, tell me a story about ninjago in season 9 where iron baron kidnapped ninjas and tied up ninjas to bars with chains, that after pulling a lever continuosly glow blue with energy, that makes them feel unbearable tickling, it will only stop if lever is pulled again. Every ninja is squirming and laughing, and Cole is most ticklish of them, so he squirms even more, surrenders to tickling, not even trying to contain the laugher. He laughs hysterically in laughing agony. Iron baron teases them brutally, especially Cole. The story has to be minimum 900 words. Please describe how unbearable tickling Cole felt, hiw Iron baron was teasing Cole and how it made everything worse. The story ending will be ninja being tortured for the rest of eternity, and blue energy will make them unable to grow up, and not need to drink, eat or sleep. They will suffer endlessly, and will be eternal Iron baron's amusement. Please describe WHAT exacly Iron baron was saying teasing Cole.

Story is 700 words.

Story:  Iron Baron was cruel and taunting with words, as cruel as his actions. He laughed at the ninjas' plight and pointed out Cole, telling him that he was the weakest and the most ticklish of all. "You are an easy target, boy," he said, mockingly. "Can't you think of a way to escape? All of you are doomed for eternity in my grasp, no matter how strong or brave you try to be." He reached for the lever and pulled it, sending a shock of blue energy to the ninjas, tickling their bodies and making them laugh uncontrollably. Cole screamed out, unable to contain his laughter.

Iron Baron only laughed harder at Cole's misery, enjoying every second of his suffering. He stepped closer and said in a whisper, "Your screams and your laughter amuse me, little one. I could watch you squirm like this forever." He then pushed the lever again, and blue energy continued to fill the air, tickling their skin in an unbearable manner. They laughed, squirmed and proved futilely, trying to escape the chains holding them to the bars. Cole was the most ticklish of all of them, his whole body shaking with laughter and he was barely able to contain it.

Iron baron walked back and forth between them, laughing at their misery. He found Cole the most amusing and began to tease him, playing with his already ignored mind.

“Haha, look at him, struggling so much and not being able to do anything anymore!” Iron baron laughed, “You see, this is what will happen to you, my dear ninjas; you will remain with me, suffering the tickles forever!”

Cole was laughing even harder as Iron Baron's taunts pierced his ears, making him more vulnerable. The more Iron baron laughed, the more irritated Cole felt, struggling to find some sort of way out of this mess.

“Oh look at him, laughing his head off like a maniac!” Iron baron cackled maliciously, “I mean, why else would you make such hilarious faces? Your tickles must be unbearable, hahaha!”

It was true, the tickles were unbearable and Cole was starting to panic. He couldn't take it anymore, feeling pain, anger and humiliation all at the same time. He couldn't control his laughter anymore as Iron Baron's words made everything worse and worse.

“You can even see the sweat running down his face!” Iron Baron laughed mockingly, “It's like he's in a real torture chamber!”

Cole wanted to scream, wanted to cry and wanted to run but he was unable to do any of those. He was trapped there and he was going to stay there for the rest of his life.

“And it will stay this way forever and ever!” Iron Baron mused, driving his point home.

As the ninjas squirmed and laughed, the ticklish fingers of the blue energy probed deeper and deeper into Cole’s skin. It was absolutely unbearable, and he howled in laughter and agony. He tried desperately to make himself as small as possible and curl himself up, but the energy had him stretched out like a rag doll, with his arms and legs held fast. He was utterly helpless and just kept on laughing, his voice thin and strained.

Iron Baron took great pleasure in Cole's agony, and he took every opportunity to torment the poor ninja. He strutted around him and taunted him mercilessly, making sure to always have some remark or insult directly aimed at him. “What’s the matter, squirming little one?” Iron Baron sneered, as Cole tried and failed to suppress his laughter. “Can’t take the tickling like a real ninja?”

Cole’s laughter intensified, almost as if he had been given a new challenge to laugh even harder than before, and Iron Baron laughed with him, a deep, dark, cruel laugh that grated against Cole’s ears. He was sure the tickling would never end, and he felt like he would suffer the same torturous tickling the rest of his life, even as he and his fellow ninjas were bound in unending chains of blue energy.

And so, Iron Baron’s cruel command held sway, and the ninjas were doomed to endlessly endure unbearable tickling and torment, trapped and held in an eternity of laughter and agony, powered by the never-ending blue energy. They would never be able to grow up, not needing to eat, drink, or sleep, their bodies staying eternally the same, forever in their prime, at Iron Baron’s cruel mercy.