Story 11

It was so freaking cute. Moss shipping.

Request: So, tell me a story about ninjago. In this story, there is winter, and a snow storm. Its night, and its very cold. Cole cannot sleep because of it, he is very sensitive to low temperature. Cole decided, to go to Lloyd's room. Lloyd loves Cole, and Cole loves Lloyd, and they know about this, and they are a perfect pair. Cole entered the room and wanted to ask does Lloyd sleeps, but he didn't had to because he was on his phone. Lloyd was a bit astonished, but Cole explained that he cannot sleep because its cold, and can he hug him. Lloyd agreed, and boys were huging and cuddling in the bed. Cole felt warm under his duvet and hugging him. They were softly whispering to each other how much they love their selves, how warm they feel close to eachother. Lloyd was also tickling Cole a little, making him quietly giggle from joy he felt, as Lloyd was touching him. The story has to be minimum 900 words. In the ending, they both fall sleep hugging their selves, enjoyng their presence.

It has around 900 words.

Story: Cole knew he should leave Lloyd's room and go back to his own bedroom, but he couldn't help but stay and enjoy the moment a little longer. He could feel Lloyd's warmth surrounding him, and he reveled in the peaceful comfort he felt. He felt safe and secure, and he knew that he was truly valued and loved by Lloyd.

It wasn't long before Cole began to drift off to sleep, feeling that he had found his peace at last. In his dreams, he imagined what it would be like if he and Lloyd could stay in that moment forever, content and secure.

Suddenly, a snowstorm began to rage outside, and through the bedroom window, they could see the snow falling and feel the icy chill of the wind. The warmth of the room began to disappear, and despite their best efforts, the cold outside eventually penetrated the walls.

Despite the chill, Cole and Lloyd remained there, together on the bed, cuddled and in each other's arms. Despite the fact that outside there was a raging snow storm, their room was quite and warm, their embrace providing enough heat to keep them cozy and safe. Lloyd had his arms around Cole, the boy was so sensitive to the cold temperatures that Lloyd felt like he had to do something to ease his discomfort.

Lloyd caressed his back and whispered words of love and devotion into Cole's ear, calming his tiny body. Slowly but surely, Cole opened up and found himself enjoying this moment. He felt so safe and secure in Lloyd's arms, snuggled underneath the warm blankets.

Lloyd was the one who broke the silence. “Is it warmer now?” He asked Cole jokingly. “Yes, a bit. I'm glad you're here with me”, Cole whispered back, barely able to speak his words through their immense closeness. Lloyd chuckled and began digging in his closet for some warmer clothes. “I'll make sure you're warm and secure, I promise”, he said, and he began to put on some extra layers of clothing.

Lloyd, being the romantic being he knew he was, had managed to turn this cozy moment into a magical one. The two were now in a late night conversation, the soft sound of their breaths filling the room. They talked about everything they felt in their hearts, their bond and trust growing incredibly more with each passing moment.

Lloyd encouraged Cole to tell him what he was really feeling, for he wanted to make sure his partner knew he was there for him. Pushing aside his shyness, Cole courageously opened up, speaking about every little feeling he had until that moment. As he spoke, Lloyd tightly held onto him and kissed his forehead several times.

The time had come for them to get some rest. With their hearts filled with love and admiration, they talked quietly until they finally decided to go to sleep in each other's arms. Lloyd had already grown so attached to Cole, it felt like his slightly cold hands had found a warm home in the curve of Cole's neck or the clasp of his arms. But the chill outside made it hard for him to settle. Cole, being sensitive to the cold, seemed to feel it all around them, freezing through the window.

Lloyd knew that Cole was probably cold, but there was nothing he could do about it. He put his arms around his best friend and tried his best to share warmth with him and make him feel comfortable. His body heat seemed to slowly thaw away the chill of the winter night. But it wasn't a complete solution.

"Do you want me to come under the blanket?" Cole whispered, feeling the delicate embrace of Lloyd's arms around him.

"Yes, come here, don't be scared. We can both share the warmth," Lloyd replied, as his soothing and reassuring voice filled the room.

So, that's what they did. Cole shifted himself slowly till he was lying in Lloyd's embrace, and soon enough both of them were tucked away in his warm duvet and away from the snow flurry and the arctic weather happening outside.

The soft touch of the fabric around their faces together with the comfortable contact of their skins must have combined to create an almighty warmth, because they both soon dozed off into a peaceful and deep sleep. In their dreams, the cold winter outside was forgotten and the only thing left was their outmost love and tenderness towards each other.

When they woke up in the morning, the storm had gone and in its time the sun had decided to grace them with its presence. They both stayed in bed for a while, enjoying the morning glow of the sunlight and the warmth that had been created under the blankets, before they finally decided to get ready to face the new day.

The memory of the night lasted, however, and it increased their feelings for each other even more, finding a place of their own within their hearts.