Chapter 4

I walked into detention a few hours later. Mark came in after me and sat right beside me. Let the fun begin, huh?

There were about four other people in the room. They all looked as ecstatic as I felt to be here.

"Right. One hour. No talking. You may get on with some homework if you wish. I will lock this door." NO! DON'T LOCK THE DOOR!

Mr O' Cleary left. As soon as he heard the faint click of the door being locked, Matt smiled and turned to me. "Why did you reject me?" He asked. I looked at him and rolled my eyes, turning back to my social studies homework.

"Social Studies?" He murmured into my ear, great, he was standing above me. "Don't you have to be, I dunno, social, to be able to do that?"

I felt like slapping him.

So I turned around and slapped his pretty little face.

"Aw. That hurt." He smirked. He had brown hair and green eyes. Every girl's dream, to have an amazing athlete after her. But really he was just getting on my last nerve.

"Speak to me again, Matt, I will knee you in your manhood." That seemed to be my action of the day.

"Feisty. I like it." He smiled.

I felt like kneeing him in his places.

So I got up, and so did he, I placed my knee under his and lifted my knee.

"Ooh! You kneed my little baby." He moaned.

"I said I would. I never lie." I smiled sweetly and sat back down, continuing the homework.

A girl up the front giggled.

Matt sat back down and threw paper at her. "Shut up, Melanie." He growled, picking up a pen and positioning himself comfortably, which took a while, considering his condition.

Melanie Cross was in the front row. She turned her pretty face towards Matt and smiled. I think it was the fact that she dumped Matt for Trevor in the ninth grade but he's hated her for a while now.

"Love you too, honey!" She giggled in her twang.

Melanie Cross has been queen bee since she came here from Tennessee in Freshmen year. Now we're Juniors nothing else has changed. She's just now got an entourage and a hot boyfriend, Leon. He's out of the country at the moment for his dad's fifth wedding but he is mega hot.

I almost dropped my books when I first saw him. But then I realized how stupid I was being, thinking I could even snatch a date with him.

And then again, there would be the whole I hate dating, kissing and any PDA at all thing. So then again, no.

"Don't talk to me, Melanie. You dumped me, kay?" He snapped.

"That's not fair." I muttered.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"She dumped you so you don't talk to her. But I said no and you're over me like flies to honey. NOT FAIR!" I explained, throwing up my arms in frustration.

"Well then, don't speak to me either." He folded his arms.

"Thank you!" I stretched, putting my pen down. I hate Social Studies. It sucks.

When the hour was over, Matt still hadn't talked to me. Maybe he'd finally gotten over me. I walked out to Trevor's car, where he was drumming on the steering wheel, and nodding his head as if he was listening to music.

I got in the car and looked at his phone, which was attached to the headphones he was wearing.

"Dude!" I picked up the phone and pressed pause.

"What?" He asked, sitting up, grinning.

"What did you wait here for so long for?" I laughed.

"Well, you see, I had been thinking about your birthday-" He explained.

"My birthday isn't for another 13 days!" I smiled, blushing. How could he remember my birthday? I never talk about it. "And I never, ever talk about it! How did you know?"

"Well, I found out." He smirked. "And ANYWAY! Back to your present!" He pulled out an small, white envelope.

"Oh, God. I feel so awkward!" I smiled, slowly opening the envelope. I looked back at Trevor, to see his expression. He looked excited.

Slowly I pulled a piece of paper from the envelope. Inside was a handwritten note. It said-

'Check Your Texts, and yes, beeyatch, it's a friggin' treasure hunt!'

I looked at him with a stern expression, but laughed when he nodded his 'Oh So Cool' nod.

"Checking my texts..." I slowly pulled out my phone and read the new text from Trevor.

'mua ha ha ha! Check ur schoolbag!'

I sighed and opened my backpack.

Another note.

"Jesus, Trevor! Whatever it is better be something extremely awesome because I'm sick and tired of this!"

'You must be pretty pi**ed right now. GOOD! Now, in your jacket...' the note read.

I checked in my jacket pockets and found a hefty amount of something in my pocket. "Thank GOD!" I groaned, picking it out.

It was a bag.

I opened the bag, and dropped out a bottle. In the bottle was a folded up envelope. In the envelope were two tickets to the Madonna tour. I screamed and screamed. I couldn't believe he'd gotten these for me.

"COME HERE!" I screamed, hugging him. "I can't believe you got these! They've got to be a couple hundred each!" I hugged him so tight. Madonna has been my inspiration since forever.

"I appreciate the affection, Jo, but I'm afraid I'm choking." Trevor weezed under my grasp.

"Sorry. I'm just so psyched!" I smiled.

"No problem, Jo." He smiled back. "And By the way- what about Preston this morning? I mean, I know he usually pi**es you off. It's... I HATE HIM!" Trevor got really angry.

"It's all right, Trev." I sighed.

"No it's not! You shouldn't go through this Sh*t. It's not right." Trevor looked right into my eyes.

Wow. He looked good.... WHAT?

"It's alright, Trev." I repeated.

"I need to protect you from these kind of guys right now. And, you kind of owe me..." He growled.

"What are we going to do?" I asked.

"It's a surprise." He smirked slyly...

I am going to die.

A/N:

So... what do y'all think Trevor's gonna do? I know what he's gonna do... but You will not find out until WEDNESDAY!!! (Yes, I have decided to put up a new chapter every 2-3 days until I say no more!) I ♥ Trevor! He's my dream guy! Do u like Trevor???! Thank u guys for commenting! It makes me smile! And, you know, * flutter flutter flutter*