EPILOUGE PLEASE READ

Jo Morgan looked around her. Christmas was evident, the tall tree, the fairy lights, the presents, the stockings. She smiled, her worn eyes crinkling at the sides. At the grand age of 37 her life seemed to have passed in a daze.

She scanned her three children. Felicity- her round green eyes, curly brown hair falling down her back. Her rosy cheeks brightened by the firelight. She was wearing the sweater her grandmother had knitted her, kneeling beside the massive dollhouse. At six years old the world was open to her, and Jo was smiling greatfully at her.

Josh. He had his father's hair, my eyes and the energy of ten hyper seagulls. At four he was definitely going to cost her a lot of sleepless nights. She smirked in spite of herself- she knew what a handful he was going to be after all the food. But at the moment he was sitting beside his dad, watching as his electric cars zoomed passed on the racing track.

Finally, the eldest. Ten-Year-Old Beth was writing in her journal. Her heart and soul was being poured into the thin pages of that book. Beth was the bookworm, and a social outcast. She needed someone to talk to at the awkward stage between child and teen. Jo thought Beth reminded her of her when she was that age.

Jo looked at the man of her dreams. He was sitting in front of her with Josh, but, at that moment, turned around to her.

"Hey." He whispered to her. She smiled at his handsome face, strong arms and gentle touch. She kissed him. She couldn't resist. He made her feel like a teen again. Her children cringed away from her. She didn't care.

"Love you Jo." He whispered.

"Love you Trevor." She smiled back.

Yes, in the end she had married Trevor Morgan. They had fought for a whole hour after she made that stupid mistake. A mistake she regretted instantly. She had gone to one side of the country, he had gone to the other. They weren't supposed to cross paths.

But they did.

She was famous- going on tour for a long time, and needed new material. He'd graduated with a degree in writing, so her company hired him. When he'd come into her office that day 13 years ago she'd fallen in love. Deeper in love. Deeper than she thought she ever could.

He had never stopped. She was the love of his life, and he knew it. He has walked in that day, knowing who she was, and wore an old pair of jeans and a plaid shirt. She had no idea, he'd changed in the last five years.

She addressed him formally, but blushed when he touched her hand to shake it or skimmed her arm when he was writing down lyrics. She found out his name, but they didn't address the past. Instead, like an unspoken agreement, they started again.

Four weeks into her World Tour she got a call from him. He wanted to meet her outside of the hotel she was staying in. So she dressed in her jeans and sweatshirt. When she walked downstairs he was standing there- how she remembered the sight- the moonlight shining off his suit, the rose in his hand glistening.

"Hey there." He whispered, smiling slightly. She had felt a little underdressed. But when she tried to go back, he just grabbed her hand and pulled her into the car. He didn't let go of her hand the whole way to their destination- a football field.

"Are you kidding me?" She laughed. He just shrugged and lead her into the middle of the field, where there was a picnic set up. She sat, legs crossed and looked at him. He laughed at the expression on her face. She looked so confused, and she was.

"Before you ask, yes there's a reason for this. Okay so can we start again?" He said in a rush, and playing with his suit. Then he gave her the rose, not looking at her.

She thought for a moment, and then burst out into a smile. That was when she took the rose, threw her arms around Trevor's neck and they hugged. They didn't kiss for a long time. They just sat there, in the middle of a football field, and hugged.

"We're in the middle of a football field because that game... that game was when I realized I was in love with you. I liked you since you turned down Preston, but I'd loved you since that game." Trevor whispered into her ear.

She kissed him that time.

Two years later, she had been sitting after the tour, in her room back at home. Her mother and Joel were away to Ibiza or something. A shadow crashed over her door, and she looked up to see Trevor standing at the door, his now 26-year-old well-built self, leaning against it, his hair falling into his eyes.

"Hey babe." He whispered, and walked over to her. "How's your day?"

"I'm bored with no tour to perform." She laughed, kissing him when he sat beside her, putting his arm around her.

"You'll just have to put up with me." He joked. She snuggled up to him and felt his heart beat a little faster.

"You okay, Trev?" She asked. He stiffened beside her and she sat up. "Trevor what's wrong? You're scaring me." She looked at him. And he closed his eyes. "Trevor are you breaking up with me?"

He snapped back into reality. "What? Why would you think that?" He asked. She looked into his eyes.

"You... I don't know... I'm pessimistic. What's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing's wrong, beautiful. Everything's good." Even though there had been two years of him calling her beautiful, she still blushed every time.

"So why the tenseness?" She asked.

"Because... reasons..." He sighed, and looked right into her eyes. "Right. Just... listen. Jo Green I love you and I want to be with you forever and ever. We always find our way back to each other. Jo Green don't say a word just take the engagement ring, put it on your finger and kiss me God d*mmit."

She was speechless.

So she took the ring, and slid it onto her finger. He laughed and kissed her gently.

The rest was history. They got married shortly after that, and now Jo and Trevor have three kids.

Just as Jo was thinking about that, the door opened.

"CHRIST ITS FREAKIN COLD." Jason stumbled in with his partner.

"Oh dear Lord. I'm so sorry. We do have gifts." Toby laughed.

Jo looked around the room at Jason and Toby greeting Josh, Felicity and Beth. Trevor laughing at Jason. She took a picture, and everyone turned to her. She couldn't explain the feeling rising up in her. The rollercoaster she'd been on. She smiled and got up to greet Jason and Toby, talking about their gifts.

Jo smiled around at Trevor, and blew him a kiss, glad about their accidental kiss all those years ago. He caught it and stuck it his pocket, and she laughed.

A/N:

Hope u guys enjoyed the final FINAL part to the story. After today- NO MORE JO OR TREVOR.

Thanks for being there with me through the journey.

xox

Kari :)