Chapter 19

(Jason's POV)

I finally set the phone down, my eyes getting heavy. All I wanted to do was go back to sleep, like, go under the covers and back to sleep. Maybe just... die. I dunno. I was tired. I climbed up to the guest room Jo had told me about and texted Toby- my new found amazing man.

'G'night'

I know it was short, but it was three in the morning. I doubt he would be awake to read what it says. And he would probably text me back something stupid like 'You mean Good Morning?' because that's the type of guy he is.

Don't get me wrong- Toby's an amazing guy- there's just something... missing, y'know? And, before you ask, NO, it is not a girl. I have been and always will be gay. Don't think I haven't tried not being gay! Okay! I tried to hit on Jo. It just didn't feel right.

So here I am, up in my new friend's guestroom while she's at a concert with her bestie and should be back any minute. That's what I thought, until my cell phone rang.

"Ugh! Toby! I get it! Good morning! It's not funny!" I snapped into the phone.

"Oookay..." Trevor's angelic voice filled my ears.

I sat up straighter. What? Okay, Jo and he were meant to be. Doesn't mean a guy can't dream, right?

"Trevor? TREVOR! Trevor? It's three in the fu**king morning!" I sighed.

"Yeah. I get that. I just... I need your help." He whispered the last part.

"Okay..." I asked, confused. I mean, what help was I supposed to give him?

"Jo and I were making out..." He began, slowly. I screamed slightly. "Yeah. And we kind of... I dunno..."

"Oh. My. God." I shouted. "YOU HAD S*X!"

"shh!" Trevor snapped. "yes. Okay. We had S*X. And to be honest, Jason, It was the best moment of my life."

"Are you trying to give me heart failure, Trevor?" I asked, clutching my chest, even though he couldn't see.

"No. I'm being SERIOUS!" He sighed. "It's just... I've never done it before. And she's all asleep. And I don't know what to do in the morning. Do you?"

"Trevor. I think as long as you're there in the morning, it'll be fine, sweetie. She loves you. I mean it. She is head over heels in love with you. And I know you feel the same. So as long as you two are together, I don't think It'll be too bad. Okay?"

He sighed. "Okay. It's just... I can't stop kissing her. It's like I've got this newfound power. She's such a good kisser, Jason."

"Trevor, I don't give a ****. I'm not on your team. Tell your jock friends. It's late, I got good news and now I'm grouchy because I'm late getting to bed." I sighed.

"Thank you, Jason." Trevor chuckled.

"No problem, dahling!" I hung up and fell into my bed, falling asleep almost immediately. Wow. Jo and Trevor were a thing...

(Trevor's POV)

"Thank you, Jason." I smirked in the dark and chuckled.

"No problem, dahling!" He laughed, hanging up.

I got back into bed and, as if we were connected, Jo's arms wrapped around my shoulders. Mine snuck around her waist and I kissed her forehead lightly. She was so amazing. And beautiful. And the best person I know.

"I love you" I whispered. She stirred, but I knew she didn't hear me. I know I've told her I have before, but it needs to be special, when I say it. Now that we're dating. And we could've began dating at a more perfect time.

Senior year was over in two weeks.

I was going to go to school, show that Jo and I were dating and yet still be a football player before the year was over.

Jo whispered something. So minute, but hear able. It made my eyes widen and my grip to become tighter.

"I love you too."

A/N: Sorry It's late! I was out all day yesturday!

New chapter on SUNDAY. :PIf u have any questions for me, PLEASE ask them. There will be a chapter when the book is finished with all the questions and answers in them! xox