Chapter 18

Trevor was wearing a loose jumper, jeans and black sneakers. I smiled and hugged him. There were still dark bags under his eyes from all the non-sleep, but there was colour to his face and he was smiling as I hugged him.

"I can't wait!" I smiled. "I'm so happy you can come!" He put his arm around my shoulder.

"And I wouldn't? I bought those friggin' tickets." He laughed. Checking in my living room, we watched Jason for a while.

"You going to be okay, Jason?" I asked.

He paused the TV and turned around slowly, a look of annoyance on his face. "Jo Green." He began. "You're locking me in a house with all the Ocean's movies, a kitchen full of food and a credit card. That's George Clooney, Belgian waffles and money to buy more George Clooney and Belgain waffles if I can. No. I am fu**ing dying inside." He rolled his eyes but smirked.

"Great. See you soon!" I waved.

"No! Take your time! Take all the time you need." He smiled.

"Jason... we are FRIENDS." Trevor sighed, explaining this to him for about the millionth time.

"Trevor... you're such a guy. You've never seen a romance movie, have you?" Jason turned around and pressed play on the movie. "Friends and then crushes and then lovers and then breakup and then awkwardly reunited and then lovers again and then true love!"

"We've never been lovers." Trevor stated. "At least, That's what I remember. You didn't do any other stuff when I was asleep, did you?" He turned to me and smirked.

"Let's go!" I chuckled.

"Bye!" Jason smiled.

"Bye!" We called, walking out.

"He's such a strange boy." Trevor smiled when we were in the car. I slapped him lightly on the arm and he chuckled. "What? He has this odd fascination with us being lovers." Trevor reached over to the glove compartment to get a pair of sunglasses and I could smell his heavenly Trevor smell, the smell that sent shivers down my spine.

"What's wrong?" Trevor asked, looking at me.

"Nothing." I smelled him again.

"Why were your eyes closed?" He asked, chuckling.

"Because I'm tired."

"It's six." He turned to me, a confused look on his face.

"To you. To me it's half four in the morning." I pretended to yawn and he chuckled lightly again.

"Who's ready to see MADONNA?" He asked, igniting the engine.

"I AM!" I screamed.

"WHO'S TAKING THEIR BEST FRIEND TO SEE MADONNA?" He asked.

"I left Jason in the house...." I muttered.

"Right, that's it..." He laughed, shoving his armpit in my face again.

"Oh My God! You're armpits smell!!" I pushed it away with my hand, wiping my face with my sleeve. He smiled and focused on the road, driving through the town.

"Thank you for being such a lovely best friend with the best compliments." He put on sunglasses with a smirk. I slapped him lightly on the arm and giggled.

"I miss this." I smiled, putting my feet up on the dashboard.

He looked at my feet and sighed dramatically. "Yet your dirty feet off my dashboard!" He slapped them away and I set them on the floor. "But I miss this too." He whispered. "But shh! Don't tell Jason!"