Chapter 10

(Trevor's POV- OMG! Trevor's mind! YAY!)

Shouting at Jo, I laughed. Sometimes that's all I could do around her. Laugh. It was as if she made me jolly. As if she was the reason I smiled. To tell you the truth, sometimes she was.

She shook her perfect, long, dark locks of hair and moved down the bed. "I need to put my jammies on!" She complained.

"Put them on in the bathroom!" I made 'duh' motions, pointing to the en suite.

"YAY! THE BATHROOM!" She ran in with a pile of clothes. Wow. Someone was on a sugar rush.

A few minutes later, she emerged, wearing a tank top and shorts. Her clothes were clumed in a ball in her left hand. Her right had a toothbrush. "Can you put these near my bed?" She asked through the foam of the paste.

"Ew!" I groaned, lifting her clothes. "Jo panties!"

She turned bright red and pursed her lips in a 'I cannot believe you pointed that out' look. I laughed, but on the inside I was slapping myself. Why did I say that? Yes, Trevor, draw attention to the Jo panties... STOP MENTALLY SAYING PANTIES!

"Shut up..." She groaned. She messed up my hair. "I'm sure those are the only panties you will ever see...so maybe you should be a bit excited!"

I had to turn red then. "Shut up... You're the one with the *****."

She burst out laughing. "You walked right into that one! I'M THE ONE WITH THE *****? YOU JUST ADMITTED THAT YOU WERE A GIRL!"

"Dammit!" I stomped my foot.

"Aw, well, gal, go get changed into your flowery pink jammies in the bathroom." She giggled.

"Do you want proof I'm not a girl? I can show you proof!" I smirked, raising an eyebrow.

"Mr Morgan, are you... FLIRTING with me?" She asked, smirking.

I swallowed. Was I?

"No. I was speaking to you! I was stating a fact."

She nodded "You were flirting with me. I'm afraid I can't have that- GO TAKE A MINUTE IN THE CORNER! THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU DID!"

Reluctantly, I stepped into the corner of my room. Jo laughed, but I was seriously thinking here. What the heck was I doing? Flirting with my best friend? I mean, sure, she was cute. But there was no room for flirting with her. She was my best friend. She hated PDA, dating, kissing...

"Times up!" she whispered in my ear, and I jumped, my nose hitting the corner.

"Aw!" I groaned, touching my nose.

I got into the bathroom, and changed into my boxers and shirt.