Chapter 15

Chapter 15 Fifteen Cerebellar Axes

    On the branches of the moon, the hazy moonlight pours down, laying a light silver glow on the quiet mountain forest.

    At this time, a creaking scream broke the silence of the mountain forest, and the sleeping birds fluttered their wings in shock.

    Under the moonlight, a young white tiger pounced on a gray rabbit, biting its throat firmly with its teeth. After waiting for several minutes, the gray rabbit stopped struggling, and the little white tiger gradually loosened its grip.

    Fortunately, her little baby teeth can still crush a rabbit's throat.

    Qiao Yi heaved a sigh of relief, sharp nails popped out of the fleshy pads, and cut the gray rabbit's fur to reveal the flesh and blood inside, enjoying today's late dinner.

    While eating, she thought about the unconscious man still lying in the cave.

    Except for the time in the afternoon when he hugged himself tightly and moved, no matter how she bit his clothes to make his back close to the ground, he didn't move because of the pain, or even wake up.

    If it wasn't for the fact that his body temperature was still astonishingly hot, and his cheeks were flushed unhealthily, Qiao Yi really thought that he was burned to death.

    After finishing dinner neatly, Qiao Yi burped her milk. Enduring her drowsiness, she went to find wild raspberries and ate a few to clear away the bloody smell in her mouth. After thinking for a while, she took another small bite. Cong, stepping back to the cave in the dark.

    The first thing Qiao Yi did when she returned to the cave was to observe whether the man was awake, and then she stretched out her paw, and the pad of her flesh lightly touched his forehead.

    Hiss, it's still hot!

    She withdrew her claws and watched the man's beautiful thin lips peeled due to high fever and excessive dehydration. She silently took a wild raspberry and put it on his lips.

    After waiting for a while, seeing no movement from the man, she frowned and let out a soft cry.

    "Ow~" Hurry up, how will you replenish water if you don't eat!

    Qiao Yi thought of a man when she was looking for wild raspberries today, so she brought a few back for him by the way, but the current situation made it a bit difficult for her.

    The man couldn't eat wild raspberries in a coma, and Qiao Yi didn't have flexible hands to help.

    After squatting and thinking for a while, Qiao Yi came up with an idea. She rubbed the pad on the fur of the other paw and felt it was clean. She pressed the pad against the wild raspberry on the man's lips, and with a little force, Wild raspberries are pressed out of their juice.

    The red juice seeped into the man's lips. The man in a coma seemed to feel something, and subconsciously stretched out his tongue and licked his lips. It just so happened that Qiao Yi's claws hadn't been retracted yet, and the man's tongue licked his lips gently. To her pink meat pad.

    Qiao Yi:? ? ?

    She was so shocked that she quickly withdrew her claws, Xiaoyuan's ears trembled, her pupils shrank sharply, and she backed up again and again, staring vigilantly at the man who had just licked her pads.

    In the darkness, the man remained motionless, the feeling of being licked just now seemed to be Qiao Yi's illusion.

    "Huh?"