Chapter 131 140

_
Chapter 131

    "Wow--"

    "Wow--"

    There was a sound of playing in the clean river, and when I looked around, I saw two similar-looking white tigers lazily soaking in the river, a ten-centimeter-high mini tree The saplings took root by the muddy river, and the long and tender branches fell into the river, bowed up the clear river water and poured it on itself, and finally threw the water on the smaller white tiger like a prank.

    Qiao Yi opened her eyes, and her eyes fell on the instigator - the mini sapling.

    "Aww——" Xiaoshu, you won't lose to me, and you hold a grudge, so now throw water at me and take revenge on me?

    What responded to her were a few large characters put out by the miniature saplings.

    ——I don't understand, I don't understand

    Qiao Yi: "..."

    Sure enough, the disadvantage of turning back into a tiger is that you can't speak, and no one can understand what you are saying.

    Qiao Yi was angry and helpless. When she rolled her eyes, her long tail slapped the river surface, and then quickly used her tail to flick water onto the mini sapling by the river.

    "Aww——" Smelly tree, if the tiger doesn't show its power, you think I'm a sick cat!

    The mini sapling was obviously stunned for a moment, probably because it didn't expect the little white tiger to have this trick. After regaining consciousness, several delicate branches stretched out and threw water on the little white tiger vigorously.

    Not to be outdone, Qiao Yi flicked the water with her tail in revenge.

    This made it difficult for Mother Tiger, who was very close to Qiao Yi, to take a good soak in the water but suffered an indiscriminate disaster.

    It opened its eyes, glanced helplessly at the little cub, saw that her hairy head was wet, and looked quite pitiful, it sighed inwardly, and then looked at the miniature sapling standing by the river, it looked as if There was nothing wrong with it, and there was a faint smug atmosphere.

    Now the mother tiger will not obey, how can she let the mini sapling bully her cub?

    Ever since, the mother tiger moved her tail and joined the battle.

    Seeing this, Qiao Yi's tiger eyes were bright, and she leaned over to lick Mother Tiger's slightly wet face affectionately, howling coquettishly.

    "Aww——" Ma Ma, you are so kind.

    When the tiger mother heard it, she felt very soft-hearted, and responded to the cub with an indistinct sound from her throat.

    The mini sapling was dumbfounded, how could he have thought that the big white tiger would also join the battle?

    It was not convinced, and used its own branches to display a few more big characters.

    ——It’s not fair

    ——You guys are bullying the tree.

    Qiao Yi saw the meaning of the mini sapling clearly, let out a disdainful haha, and then yelled.

    "Aww—" Where is it unfair?

    "Aww——" Mama and I only have two tails together, but what about you, Xiaoshu?

    "Aww——" Look at yourself, there are so many branches, the sum is several times that of ours, if you say bullying, you are bullying me and Mama!