Chapter 38

Chapter 38 Thirty-eight Cerebellar Axes

    "Click——"

    Qiao Yi, who was sitting on the floor on the second floor, heard the sound of the door opening, and immediately followed the sound. When she saw the sickly beauty coming out of a room not far away, she hurried over.

    "Aww—" Sick beauty, sick beauty, are you alright?

    While asking, Qiao Yi looked into the room, and saw that there was a secret door in the room, and she didn't know where it could lead. She was shocked, and subconsciously walked over, wanting to find out, but was caught in the arms of the sick beauty. middle.

    "Aww—" What are you doing? Let me go!

    "Oh dear, it's not a good place inside."

    Qiao Yi didn't believe the sick beauty's nonsense, she struggled to get out of his arms, but was hugged tightly by the sick beauty.

    Damn it, how powerful is it?

    Qiao Yi thought angrily.

    At this time, Li Wenbin helped a teammate out of the secret door, and behind him was Gao Hongkai who also helped another teammate.

    Seeing Shen Zhixu holding the little white tiger standing at the door of the room, the two of them were stunned for a moment. Gao Hongkai was also a little happy to see the safe and sound little white tiger. The teammates in a coma were placed on the only bed in the room, and then returned to the secret door.

    Qiao Yi kept staring at them, so naturally she didn't miss Gao Hongkai's expression, she couldn't help but look up at the sick beauty.

    "Aww——" Sick beauty, what's wrong with them?

    Probably because he understood the meaning of the little white tiger, Shen Zhixu explained softly: "They have inhaled an anesthetic, and they are now in a state of anesthesia. They will wake up after the anesthesia time passes.

    "

    Qiao Yi nodded in understanding, and continued to ask.

    "Aww—" What about Ding Ruibo? how is he

    Qiao Yi searched around the room, but did not find Ding Ruibo's figure. Finally, her eyes fell on the secret door, and her curiosity was about to stir.

    Why doesn't the sick beauty let the tiger in?

    The more this happened, the more curious she became!

    "Who are you looking for?" As soon as Shen Zhixu finished speaking, he thought of something, and asked, "Are you looking for Ding Ruibo?"

    Qiao Yi nodded quickly.

    Right, right, where is Ding Ruibo? Why didn't you see this man?

    And this person is weird, and I don't know what the background is!

    Li Wenbin, who didn't follow Gao Hongkai down, has been standing in the corner quietly as a transparent person. He was surprised that Shen Zhixu, a ruthless character, would explain it to Xiao Baihu, but when he heard the word "Ding Ruibo", he thought of what happened before. Seeing the bloody scene, his body shivered subconsciously.

    Being bitten to death by zombies alive, even if I didn't experience the pain personally, I could feel pain all over my body just looking at it.

    But he will not sympathize with Ding Ruibo, he has done so many evil things, and he deserves what he has suffered!