Chapter 121 130

_
Chapter 121

    "Boss, Jiang Nan and the others haven't come back yet."

    "Have you sent someone to look for it?"

    "I've looked for it, but they haven't come back."

    Chu Tian was silent, looking up at the gloomy night outside the window, suddenly there was a feeling of wind and rain. a feeling of.

    "By the way, Boss, Ji Zheng can't sit still, he has started to contact other people secretly."

    "Really?" Chu Tian took out a long cigarette from the cigarette case on the table, put it in his mouth, and the opposite person Seeing this, Wen Kang picked up the lighter and lit the long cigarette for him.

    "Boss, do you want to show them off?"

    "No, you can send a mission to Ji Zheng later." "

    Huh?"

    "Let him go find Jiang Nan and come back."

    Wen Kang's eyes lit up, and he responded repeatedly , After thinking of something again, he lowered his voice: "Boss, I found out about that woman this morning. She came to our Jinjin Cave a month ago. Her name is Gao Ruolin. When she came, she had a pretty face. What is her name?" Excellent. They got involved with Ji Zheng as soon as they came, I’m afraid they’re stinking inside!”

    Wen Kang was a little annoyed at this point, the boss cleaned up the former site of the Selling Gold Grotto, and it was only for the sake of Ji Zheng’s sake. He is the third boss, who knows that this kid has a big heart, unwilling to be under others, and starts to think of the boss. If you want him to say, Ji Zheng should be chopped up, and see if those bastards dare to play with the boss.

    Chu Tian exhaled a puff of smoke, and his face was blurred under the smog, "Send someone to watch them, if they really want to do something wrong to sell the golden cave, then kill them." "That's it!" Wen Kang happily

    responded After a while, he still complained and said: "Boss should have said that a long time ago."

    Chu Tian smiled and didn't answer.

    ...

    One day is enough time for Gu Youqi's people to understand the current situation of the entire sales gold cave. Gu Youqi also approached Shen Zhixu the moment he heard the news, and explained everything to him.

    There are currently three masters in the Selling Gold Grotto, namely Chu Tian, ​​the chief master, Wen Kang, the second master, and Ji Zheng, the third master.

    Among them, Chutian and Wenkang have a good relationship, while Jizheng is not so good, and Jizheng is not willing to live under Chutian, and has been secretly wooing people with supernatural powers. It seems that he wants to take the entire gold selling cave into his pocket.

    Of course, the most important thing is that Gao Ruolin and the others are on Ji Zheng's side, which makes Gu Youqi feel a little disgusted with Ji Zheng who has not met yet.

    When Gu Youqi was talking about these things, Qiao Yi was eating tofu nao made by the sick beauty in the morning. Brown sugar water was added to the tofu nao. Take care of yourself again.

    After he finished speaking, Qiao Yi put down the porcelain bowl he was holding in his hand, with a puzzled look on his face: "You can investigate this kind of thing in a day? Is there any trap?"     Gu Youqi was stunned. In fact, at first he I thought about it too, and after thinking about it carefully, they didn't participate in the fight for the right to sell the gold cave, so what trap let them fall?     "Hey, as long as you know that Ji Zheng is not a good thing."     That's right, in Gu Youqi's eyes, anyone who has a relationship with the research institute is not a good thing.     Qiao Yi let out a long sigh.     "By the way, there is a man beside Gao Ruolin. Wu Kun met him and almost let that man find out."     "Huh?" Qiao Yi was taken aback, "Doesn't that mean that man is strong?"     "Maybe?" Seeing that Qiao Yi's small face was about to wrinkle into a bun, Gu Youqi wanted to pinch it, but because someone at the side was staring at her, she could only endure it, and said funnyly: "No matter how powerful you are, you can have your sick beauty." , and I’m good?”     Qiao Yi didn’t deny Gu Yuqi’s words, but seeing how complacent he was, she couldn’t help but roll her eyes, “Arrogant.”     Gu Yuqi: “…”     He doesn’t care about children, Don't compare with children.