Chapter 40

Chapter 40 Forty Cerebellar Axes

    It's been two days, Cheng Yao has stayed with Dabai in the cave for two days.

    In the past two days, except for hunting, Dabai spent the rest of the time lying on the bed with his tiger face buried in the quilt, as if he was thinking of his master in this way.

    Cheng Yao's heart was sour, even if she didn't want to admit it, she knew that this life was really different from the last one, that Dabai no longer belonged to her, and someone before her had gotten close to Dabai in advance.

    Seeing that Dabai's mood was getting more and more depressed day by day, and she had no intention of leaving, Cheng Yao finally couldn't help it, and took the initiative to say: "Dabai..."

    Her voice was a little hoarse because she hadn't spoken for two days.

    The big white tiger lying on the bed heard the sound, looked up at her lazily, and then lay down again, feeling that the smell belonging to the cub was getting weaker and weaker, and the whole tiger flicked its tail irritably.

    "Is Dabai going to stay here and wait for your master to come back?"

    The big white tiger's tail stopped, although it didn't look at her, but Cheng Yao knew that it was listening to her.

    "Although I don't know why your master hasn't come back these two days, have you ever thought that he may have left." Knowing that

    the little cub might be abducted by the two-legged beast, the big white tiger was so happy these two days. irritable.

    "Maybe you don't know, but as a human being, I can tell you with certainty that human beings live in groups, and few people live alone without the crowd. Maybe he has gone to a nearby base during the time you left." Seeing the round ears on Dabai's head trembling, Cheng Yao plucked up her courage and said what she had organized for a long time: "If you believe me, I can accompany you to the nearby base to find your master.

    " As expected, the white tiger moved. It raised its head and stared at Cheng Yao with heavy eyes.

    Being stared at by the big white tiger with such a dangerous gaze, Cheng Yao subconsciously felt that she had become the prey of the big white tiger's sharp teeth, as if it would bite her throat with a little force.

    Time passed bit by bit, Cheng Yao's forehead dripped with sweat, just when she was about to be unable to hold on, the big white tiger looked away, and Cheng Yao took a deep breath, and for the first time deeply understood When it comes to Dabai's horror, he really deserves to be the king of the forest.     Cheng Yao touched the sweat on her forehead, saw that Dabai who looked away seemed to be thinking about something, she thought about it, and added cautiously: "Maybe we can stay here for a few more days, if no one comes back, we will start again Go to a nearby base?"     The big white tiger glanced at Cheng Yao lightly, nodded his head, and agreed.     It felt that what the two-legged beast said was right. If the little cub was really abducted by other two-legged beasts, he would definitely take him to the two-legged beast's colony. As long as it went to these places, it would definitely be able to find the little cub.     The big white tiger lowered its head and licked its paws.     Cheng Yao was overjoyed because the big white tiger agreed to her suggestion.     She didn't know if she could find Dabai's master, but as long as Dabai could be with her, even for a short time, she would be satisfied.     ...     "Brother Shen, we're almost at Huailong Base."     In the Hummer, Gao Hongkai was driving in the driver's seat, and Shen Zhixu and Little White Tiger were sitting in the back seat.     The little white tiger who was lying in Shen Zhixu's arms had his eyes closed, but when he heard Gao Hongkai's words, he immediately opened his eyes, stood up at the same time, and raised his eyes to look forward.     But I saw a desolation in front of me, and there was nothing to see.     Qiao Yi licked the fur around her mouth, her eyes were full of disappointment.     Didn't you say it's almost here, why didn't you see anything?     Gao Hongkai saw the disappointment in the little white tiger's eyes through the rearview mirror, and couldn't help but smile, but quickly held back.     "It will take more than 20 minutes to reach the base." He explained to the little white tiger.