Chapter 231 240

_
Chapter 231 Extra Story 6: Little Tiger Cub
    Waking up in the morning, Qiao Yi, who was still in a daze, habitually wanted to rub against the warm embrace beside her. She didn't want to run out of time, so she stretched her arms and groped around her side, but she didn't find what she wanted. The whole person is a little sober. (wap.k6yk.com mobile phone reading)

    Opening her eyes with difficulty, she stared blankly at the ceiling with sleepy eyes, and it took her a while to react.

    Well, where is the sick beauty?

    Just as she thought about it, Qiao Yi turned over, and what came into view was a man in a short tracksuit doing a plank on a yoga mat.

    He propped his arms on the yoga mat, and his muscle lines became smoother and more perfect.

    Qiao Yi took a few more glances, and finally understood why the sick beauty has so much physical strength. It turned out that she was really exercising behind her back! I couldn't help but see

    his perfect figure that looked thin when he was dressed, and he had a fleshy figure when he took off his clothes. Qiao Yi He licked his lips unconsciously.

    Not long after, she remembered something, and touched her belly in a little distress.

    I don't know if it's because she has eaten too much recently, and she always feels like she has more flesh on her belly?

    Should she also get up and exercise with the sick beauty?

    Just thinking about it, Qiao Yi saw fine beads of sweat Rolling down from the forehead of the sickly beauty, the thought was instantly dispelled.

    Exercising looks so tiring, it's not suitable for salty fish like her at all, it's better to go surfing in the mountains with Mother Tiger and the others, and then I can hunt a few animals and come back for extra food.

    Her current speed is comparable to tiger mother and tiger father, and she is also a qualified adult tiger!

    Yes, they have been in Tanghe Village for more than a year, and Qiao Yi has successfully grown into a tiger cub adult tiger.

    She changed back into a white tiger form, and her body was almost the same as that of a tiger mother.

    Thinking in this way, Qiao Yi's eyes wandered to the sick beauty who hadn't realized that she had woken up, a wicked smile suddenly appeared in her eyes, and following her thoughts, she changed from a lively, fragrant beauty to a beautiful woman. I found a big white tiger with shiny hair.

    It was also because she had just been entangled with the sick beauty last night, and she was naked, so she didn't need to struggle out of the pile of clothes like before.

    Hidden in the quilt, the tip of the fluffy tail lightly patted the bed.

    The subtle sound was very obvious in the quiet bedroom. Shen Zhixu, who was doing plank support, noticed it. He looked up at the bed, only to see a big white tiger about three meters long jumping from the bed with ease. down.

    "Aww, you're awake." Seeing her turning back into a white tiger again, she frowned slightly, "Why did she turn into a white tiger?"

    Qiao Yi couldn't speak when she was in the tiger's body, and of course she didn't want to speak at the moment. Walking towards the sick beauty with graceful steps.

    Seeing this, Shen Zhixu subconsciously wanted to get up from the yoga mat, but Qiao Yi, who had just walked up to him, just raised a huge tiger paw, pressed it on his back, and stopped it with a little force his actions.