Chapter 16

Chapter 16 Sixteen Cerebellar Axes

    Sitting cross-legged beside the big white tiger, Cheng Yao took out a radiant crystal nucleus from her bosom. This crystal nucleus belonged to the zombie that Dabai killed. Feeling the majestic energy contained in it, eyebrows wrinkled.

    In her previous life, when she met Dabai, it was also fighting a speed zombie. At that time, one tiger and one zombie were both injured. She couldn't let a third-level zombie go in the dark, so she used the wood-type ability to make up for it neatly. one knife.

    After dealing with the third-order zombies, Cheng Yao had no intention of confronting the big white tiger who had awakened the ice-type ability. Even though it was full of scars, she could easily deal with it. But before she left, she inadvertently caught a glimpse of the big white tiger's glazed eyes with a strong desire to survive, and she rescued the big white tiger by accident.

    In this way, the big white tiger became her most loyal partner after recovering from the injury.

    Thinking of Dabai's death at the hands of those shameless people in order to save herself in the previous life, Cheng Yao squeezed the crystal nucleus tightly in her hand, even though the edges and corners of the crystal nucleus hurt her palm, she did not let go, as if using pain to Remind yourself to take all of this deep in your heart.

    It is also because of Dabai's tragic death in front of her that the first thing Cheng Yao did when she was reborn was to find Dabai.

    But she didn't know where Dabai was active before she met her, so she could only use the most stupid way - to sit

    on the sidelines and wait for the rabbit.

    It's just that she never imagined that Yu Jiayin and Lin Junqing would hold her back when she set out to find Dabai!

    If it wasn't for them, she would have arrived in time, and Dabai wouldn't have suffered such a serious injury!

    Fortunately, Dabai is a mutated animal. After awakening the ability, he has a certain chance of being immune to virus infection. In addition, he feeds it with spiritual spring water, otherwise the consequences will be unimaginable.

    Thinking of this, Cheng Yao smiled coldly.

    In the previous life, they joined forces with those shameless people to plan their own space, and in this life, delaying their own time made her almost miss the best opportunity to save Dabai.

    Cheng Yao has written down the old and new grudges, and she will slowly settle the accounts with them!

    Cheng Yao breathed out a turbid breath, let go of her palm, ignoring the red palm pierced by the corners of the crystal nucleus, her eyes fell directly on the crystal nucleus.

    I don't know if it's because of the butterfly effect caused by his own rebirth. Dabai, who was supposed to have a second-tier ice ability, is now a third-tier, and the third-tier speed zombie who was stabbed by him at the beginning has also become a fourth-tier.

    Fourth-order speed zombies...

    Cheng Yao dare not think that the end of the world has only erupted for more than three months, and there are already zombies that have reached the fourth order!

    Even she upgraded her abilities to the third level after taking all her experience from her previous life. It is conceivable that if Dabai hadn't killed this zombie with all his might, then this speed zombie would most likely become the king of zombies!

    Thinking of this, Cheng Yao took a deep breath, and her eyes fell on the big white tiger beside her, her eyes alternated with happiness and complexity.