Chapter 25

Chapter 25 Twenty-Five Cerebellar Axes

    The night is dark, with occasional stars flickering slightly.

    There was a cluster of orange fires in the dark cave, and a tall and thin man was sitting beside the fires. On the simple stove was a brand new stainless steel pipe pot, boiling hot water.

    Not far from the man was a little white tiger lying on its stomach, and she was holding a teething stick in her arms, which she was gnawing on with great interest.

    While grinding her teeth, Qiao Yi looked at the orange fire, and the picture of the sick beauty taking her to sweep the goods was always echoing in her mind.

    Every time she thinks about it, she feels very refreshed, and those light blue round eyes are also sparkling, extremely beautiful.

    Spatial ability, it's so easy to use, no wonder the protagonist in every post-apocalyptic novel must have a spatial ability.

    Not long after, Qiao Yi smelled the long-lost fragrance of milk, and immediately stopped grinding her teeth, her pair of round eyes were fixed on the bowl held by the sick beauty.

    The sick beauty seems to be rushing to the goat milk powder that was collected from the pet store today.

    Qiao Yi's little pink nose moved, greedy like ants constantly gnawing at her heart.

    Okay, it smells so good...

    I want to eat it...

    Shen Zhixu looked back with the bowl in his hand, and what he saw was the little white tiger staring at him closely, ah no, to be precise, it was staring at the bowl in his hand, so, she Are you hungry?

    Looking at such a little white tiger, he couldn't help thinking of making fun of it, and said slowly: "The drool is coming out, wipe it off quickly." Subconsciously,

    Qiao Yi raised her paw and rubbed her mouth, but she didn't notice the illness. When the beauty was drooling, she was taken aback for a moment, and then saw the smile in the sick beauty's eyes, there was nothing she didn't understand.

    This sick beauty is teasing herself!

    Qiao Yi stared at the sick beauty in embarrassment, and began to curse.

    "Aww——" Sick beauty, you have turned bad!

    "Aww—" How could you tease a tiger!

    "Aww——" I still think you are nice to Hu today!

    Shen Zhixu looked at the little white tiger with a smile. Without thinking, he knew that the little white tiger was scolding him. He seemed a little tired looking at her, so he brought the bowl in front of her.

    "Are you hungry, do you want to eat?"

    Qiao Yi shut up immediately, staring straight at the bowl of goat milk in front of her, but she still remembered the sick beauty teasing her just now, her beard trembled, and she held back her cravings. I didn't want to drink it.

    Hmph, tigers don't know how to drool, Sick Beauty is such a pig!

    Seeing this, Shen Zhixu knew that the little white tiger was really annoyed with him, and raised his hand to touch her head, but she nimbly dodged it, her beautiful round eyes still looked at him triumphantly.

    Teasing her and wanting to touch her, what the sick beauty thinks is too beautiful!

    He thought it was funny, and apologized in a low voice: "I was wrong, I won't tease you in the future, little white tiger, please forgive me?"