Chapter 48

Chapter 48 Forty-eight Cerebellar Axes

    Rusha——

    As soon as Qiao Yi ran to the mother tiger, she heard the sound of the grass swaying, and there was also the sound of light footsteps hidden in it. where the sound is made.

    Not long after, a man carrying a machete transformed from a gold-type supernatural power appeared in the sight of the two white tigers.

    It's Brother Chen.

    Qiao Yi recognized who it was.

    Brother Chen became vigilant after seeing the big adult white tiger, but when he saw Shen Zhixu not far behind them, his vigilance relaxed a lot, and he was a little more surprised.

    "Oh? Brother, when did you raise a big white tiger again?" Brother Chen was hunting in the mountains, and he followed the sound when he heard some movement here. He never expected to see this scene, and saw the big white tiger and The little white tiger was somewhat similar, and he felt blessed, "Could this be the little white tiger's mother?"

    Shen Zhixu nodded, as a response to Brother Chen.

    At this time, Brother Chen also remembered what he heard about the big white tiger breaking into the task trading area yesterday. It seems that the big white tiger yesterday is undoubtedly the big white tiger in front of him.

    Brother Chen's eyes lightly flicked over the mutated rabbit that fell on the ground. While being astonished, he felt a little vigilant, "Then you go on, I'll go hunting elsewhere." Shen Zhixu hummed, and watched Brother Chen leave

    .

    It wasn't until Brother Chen's back disappeared from everyone's sight that Mother Tiger looked back at the mutated rabbit on the ground.

    With just one glance, Qiao Yi knew what mother tiger was going to do, and immediately stood in front of it, shaking her head.

    "Woo--" Mom, we don't need to do it ourselves now, there is a sick beauty here, let him do it!

    The tiger mother tilted her head slightly, and stopped the action that she wanted to freeze the rabbit's head.

    Seeing this, Qiao Yi immediately raised a paw, and waved the paw at the sick beauty not far away, signaling him to come over quickly.

    "Aww——" The sickly beauty is coming, it's time to dig out the crystal nucleus!

    Shen Zhixu looked at the little white tiger, and then at the mutated rabbit. He didn't know what the little white tiger was going to do by himself, so he smiled helplessly. He got up and walked over, put on the prepared gloves, and finally walked over A dagger specially designed for digging crystal nuclei was drawn from his waist.

    "Is this treating me as a tool?" Shen Zhixu raised his eyebrows.

    Qiao Yi felt a little guilty, and stepped back half a step to lean in front of Mother Tiger.

    Shen Zhixu was helpless, but he still took the dagger skillfully and quickly dug out the crystal nucleus in the mutated rabbit's head.

    This crystal nucleus is amber and looks very beautiful.

    Qiao Yi had never seen an amber crystal nucleus before, so she couldn't help but take a step forward, wanting to take a closer look.

    Shen Zhixu glimpsed it from the corner of his eye, and shrank his hands slightly.

    Qiao Yi was stunned.

    "Aww——" Why didn't the sick beauty show it to me?

    "Aww, this is the crystal nucleus of the mutant system, you can't absorb it."