Chapter 81 90

_
Chapter 81 Eighty-one cerebellar axes

    attacked Qiao Yi's mutated fish, which was dealt with by the tiger mother, and now the corpse was lying by the wet lake.

    Qiao Yi put away her abilities and looked carefully, and saw that this mutated fish was half a meter long, rather fat, with tea-white scales on its body, and gray-white belly.

    After looking around, she looked up at the sick beauty.

    "Aww——" Sick beauty, what kind of fish is this?

    Qiao Yi couldn't recognize her, so she had to ask the sick beauty.

    "This is a common grass carp. I didn't expect it to mutate." Shen Zhixu couldn't help feeling a little funny when he thought that this mutated grass carp of the second-order water system would overpower the little white tiger.

    It turned out to be grass carp!

    Qiao Yi understood, turned her eyes, and gently pushed the corpse of the mutated grass carp with her paws. However, she regretted it as soon as she touched it. rubbed on.

    "Aww!" Shen Zhixu glared at the little white tiger pretending to be angry.

    Qiao Yi's ears were so shocked that she looked left and right, but she didn't see the beauty.

    oops! Discovered by the sick beauty!

    "Where did you learn this bad habit?" Shen Zhixu knelt down, held the little white tiger's face and ravaged her until she was dizzy, and then let her go.

    It took Qiao Yi a long time to come back to her senses, and she looked at the sick beauty flatteringly. She originally wanted to rub his calf, but she didn't want to rub her pants because she had stained her pants, so she could only look at him eagerly.

    "Don't do this next time." Shen Zhixu preached.

    "Aww—" I know.

    Qiao Yi nodded obediently, then looked at the mutated grass carp.

    "Aww—" Is there only such a mutated grass carp in this lake?

    "The mutated grass carp can be eaten. Let Dabai freeze it later, and I will put it in the space for us to eat."

    Qiao Yi's eyes lit up.

    Fresh fish! marvelous!

    She looked at the lake excitedly, wondering if there were any mutant grass carp in the lake.

    With just one glance, Shen Zhixu knew what the little white tiger was thinking, and shook his head amusingly.     "There are a lot of mutated grass carp in this lake. They are very low-level and timid, unlike

    the one that dared to attack you just now."

Didn't eat them?

    Probably guessing the little white tiger's confusion, Shen Zhixu thought for a while before explaining: "The lake here is running water, there should be a channel to swim outside, so it wasn't cleaned by the zombies." So it was

    .

    Qiao Yi understood.

    "Wow, do you want to catch mutated grass carp?"

    The meat of mutated animals is generally better than normal animals. Shen Zhixu wanted the little white tiger mother and daughter to eat well, so he had the idea of ​​catching mutated grass carp.

    It's a pity that he can't store live fish in his space, he can only freeze the corpses of mutated grass carp.

    Shen Zhixu frowned slightly annoyed.