5

2 weeks later

I felt a lot better now. Evan and I mostly just ignored each other and I think it was better for the both of us.

I still felt lonely but it wasnt that bad anymore.

I already developed a good routine and already went to university a few times. I had also signed up for a spanish course so I could learn how to introduce myself in spanish and stuff like that. I honestly loved it so far.

I've met a girl in my age and her name is Bruna. Her mother is hispanic but her father is from London so she speaks both languages. English and spanish.

You get along very well and surprisingly it wasnt even difficult to be friends with her.

She will come around in half an hour and you will probably cook something for dinner and maybe go out to the club a bit later.

So you already started to get ready. You didnt plan on wearing a dress so you just but on a black low waist baggy jeans and a pink crop top.

You put on some make up and curled up your long blond hair a bit.

-

A bit later the door bell rang and you opened the door for Bruna.

"Heyy", you cheered and hugged her quickly.

"Whut up", she chuckled and stepped inside.

"I'm good, come in. We could cook something for dinner", you suggested.

"Oh great", she smiled. "Is the asshole home too?"

The asshole was obviously Evan...

"Nope, but he will probably come in a few minutes", you shrugged. "But we're not talking anyways. So he'll probably ignore me again..."

Bruna just nodded. Youve already told her everything about the drama with him.

"Vale...", she sighted. "But you're okay right?"

"Yup. I'm okay. I feel less alone at the moment. Sometimes I watch some tv with Noah or sit in the kitchen, learning some spanish while him or Evan are there too...I don't know, its still better than staying in my room all day."

"But you talk to Noah?", she asked.

"Yes, I like him. Hes funny and its way more relaxing to talk to him than to talk to Evan."

It was quiet for a moment while you both started to chop vegetables.

"I just sometimes wish I wouldnt have opened up to him and told him about my past. He doesnt understand it anyways."

"I'm sure he understands it. I just think he just cant deal with the fact that he cant hug you because that seems to be his way to show you that he cares for you and understands you."

"But I don't like it. I get so anxious when someone hugs me too long. The only time I could stand it was the evening where he layed down next to me in bed when I was drunk. But other than that..."

"And if I would hug you too long?", Bruna asked carefully.

"I wouldnt like it either. Its not just Evan as a person. Its a general thing..."

"Okay", she mumbled. "But it bothers you that you two dont speak right?"

"No...I mean yeah...", I sighted. "I mean of course it bothers me. Its just...with Noah its sometimes awkward when we are talking...but with Evan I actually feel safe. It doesnt even make sense because we argue all the time...but I dont know..."

"Yeah...I think i know what you mean", she mumbled.

"Urgh", I just groaned and put all the veggies with some oil in the pan while Bruna was boiling some pasta.