13

I was sitting in the kitchen next to my suitcase. I was waiting for Evan and the rest of his family to come downstairs so we could start our trip to Berlin.

I had woken up very early this morning so i took a shower and put on a black leggins and a pink sweater. It was November so it was quite cold already that i was glad that i took my winter jacket with me.

I was scrolling through my phone when I suddenly felt a warm hand on my back.

"Morning", my best friend whispered softly and next dropped down onto the chair next to me. "How did you sleep?"

It was very early in the morning and we havent seen each other yet. Evan was wearing black workout shorts and a grey sweater with the hood up. He looked tired and it was adorable.

"Very good", I smiled. "How are you?"

"I'm good", he said but then let out a huge yawn. "But tired."

Next he suddenly just leaned into me and let his head fall onto my shoulder which made me smile. He really was exhuasted.

"Oh i can see that", I snickered but then just layed an arm around his shoulders and softly brushed my hand over his arm.

And he just stayed there, even closing his eyes. Seriously, how could i get from hating him to caring so much about this man. I trusted him so much and I knew he did too.

So i just gave him a tight side-hug and leaned my head against his. I buried my face in his hair and tokk in his almost intoxicating scent. He smelled so good.

"How long do we need to drive?", I asked quietly.

"Ten", he grumbled.

"Ten what? Hours?!", I asked confused.

"Yup", he sighted. "I'm sorry that its so long."

"No it's fine", I instantly said. "I don't mind it."

"My grandparents will take their own car though. Their luggage wouldnt fit in my car as well so..."

"Okay. Thats fine", I nodded. "When are we leaving?"

"Soon", he shrugged tiredly and let out a yawn again. He was adorable when he was tired.

"Evan!", a voice called out. It was Celine. "Can I please drive with you? You're both so much cooler than Oma and opa."

She wore a black cardigan, a white long skirt and plateau dr martens. Her style was amazing.

"Sure", Evan shrugged and looked at me. I nodded smiling.

"I like your style, Celine. It's really cool", I said and pointed at her outfit. "And I like the hair. It looks so cute on you."

"Aw thank youuii", she said. "But you are so beautiful. I mean Evan told me you were very pretty and very sweet but still..."

That made me look at him.

He told his little sister i was pretty? Oh man...

"You're by the way really cute together", she grinned at us and i realized Evan still had his head on my shoulder and i was still hugging him with one hand.

That was when Mrs Meyer entered the kitchen.

"Oh look at you", she smiled, totally in awe when she saw us. "You two are too cute."

Oop, already the second person who mentions it.

I just smiled at her.

"I've prepared some food for you two for the trip. It's in the fridge", she explained. "Bernhard and i will leave now since we dont drive that fast."