18

The next day I just spent at home. I actually did a lot with Celine. For example right now we were cooking dinner together.

We were listening to loud music and sang along to our favourite songs.

Its crazy how well we get along. I mean I'm only six years older so there isnt that much of an age gap between us.

Evan was sitting at the kitchen block while he was on his lap top, writing an application for a job as an engineer here in Barcelona.

But he didn't seem bothered by us singing.

"Your apartment is so cool", Celine said after we put the lasagna into the oven. "And I love your balcony."

"I know, right?", I smiled. "I fell in love with it the moment i first saw it."

That made Evan look up to me and i saw the corner of his mouth going up a little. I simply smiled back at him.

"You wanna go outside?", his little sister asked.

"Sure", I shrugged and we walked onto the balcony.

There we just sat for a really long timejust talking casually.

"Camille", Celine then suddenly said. "Please tell me that you and Evan are together."

Somehow that made me blush. "We actually are. But we havent told anybody yet."

"Oh my god!", she said exited.

I just chuckled.

"Evan!", Celine yelled for him so he would come outside.

"What is it?", he asked and stopped behind me.

I was still sitting on the couch so his hands went up to my shoulders and gave them a soft squeeze.

"You guys are a couple?!"

Evan chuckled. "Yup."

He bent down and pressed a kiss to the top of my head.

"Oh you're so cute together", she said happily. "I'm so happy for you."

"Celine", he chuckled. "Calm down."

"I'm sorry", she sighted.

----

After we three had dinner I met outside with Bruna because we wanted to go on a little walk together snce we havent spoken much recently.

"Hey gorgeous", she smiled and gave me a big hug. "How are you?"

"Hi", I said happily. "I'm great! How are you?"

"I'm okay", she shrugged. "Uni is stressing me out recently but other than that...everything fine. How are things going with Evan?"

"It's so great. I love him so much. His little sister spents some time with us right now. Shes very sweet."

We talked a lot while we were strolling through the streets. It was already getting dark.

----

After about two hours i went back home and entered the apartment.

As soon as I stepped inside i heard loud arguing.

"Celine, what the fuck?!", I heard Evan say loudly.

"But its true!", she yelled. "You were never there, Evan. Never. You werent there when mom left!"

"Celine--"

"I missed you. I needed you as my big brother. I missed you so fucking much even though i didnt even know what its like to always have you around."

"I already told you i was sorry", Evan said, sounding pretty angry. "But the last couple of years we have talked so much constantly. How can you still be mad?"