15

I was so excited that i woke up super early in the morning. We once again had semester holidays and today will start our hiking trip.

Yes, Evan and I will go hiking today.

Over the last few weeks we planned everything, bought backpacks and some other equipment and today we will finally start hiking. We planned on doing this trip for 10 days through the Sierra Nevada here in Spain.

We decided to leave at nine in the morning and niw it was only six. We had already packed everything so i didnt have much to do.

I just sleepily went into the kitchen, still in my pj's without turning the lights on because it was still dark outside and i liked it this way.

I went onto the balcony and just layed down onto the couch. I stayed there for a time. Just me alone with my thoughts. I love eaking up early in the morning. Everything is always so calm.

"Oh here are you", a sleepy voice said behind me. It was Evan stepping onto the balcony. He looked still very tired.

"Mornin", I mumbled and smiled up to him.

"Hi", he smiled back. "Why are you up so early?"

"I don't know. Why are you up so early?"

"I heard you", Evan shrugged and sat down on the couch right next to my head.

"I'm sorry", I apologized. "I'm just so excited."

I sighted and just placed my head onto his thigh.

"It's okay", he chuckled. "Wanna leave earlier? I mean why not."

"Yeah?", I asked excited. "I mean I would...but you're probably still very tired and--"

"Don't worry about me, schnecke", he smiled. "I'm fine."

-

It was already getting dark when we finally found a good place were we can put our tent.

It only took us about half an hour to get everything ready.

So right now we were both sitting on the floor in front of the tent and tried to cook some pasta with the little gas cooker.

I was very tired and exhausted already from all the hiking and i could tell Evam was too.

So i just scooted closer to him so I could lean my head against his shoulder.

"You okay, Cami?", he asked softly.

"Yeah. Just tired. You?"

"I'm good. But hungry", he answered which made me chuckle softly.

It was very hot in the sun today which was why I was wearing my running shorts and a tank top. Evan was wearing his workout shorts and a white tshirt.

After a while we finally finished cooking so that we could eat. We decided to just eat out of the pan sonce we didnt wanted to wash dishes afterwards.

By the time we finished eating it was getting a lot colder because the sun setted so i digged in my backpack to search for a sweater.

I put it on and afterwards just watched Evan. "You know what I've always wanted to do?"

He glanced up to me. "What?"