9

When I had went home after i had spent the night with Bruna, Evan and I had talked a lot.

Each one of us had told the other what is making us mad so the other one can understand.

We were now on very good terms again.

Two weeks ago I had started to renovate our balcony, not my little one but the one that we all three share.

I had bought light blue wall paint and painted the railing. Of course i had asked Noah and Evan first and they had agreed.

I had also cleaned the floor so now it looked so new. I was very proud of myself.

I had also bought an outside couch with a coffee table so it was really cozy.

Honestly, it just almost felt like therapy to buy these expensive things from the money on my bank account that my parents made for me.

I had installed little fairy lights and had put a little palm tree in the corner.

Today i had added the last few details and was now looking forward to show it to Noah and Evan that would be home any moment probably.

I patiently waited in the living room.

First, Noah came home and i excitingly ran over to him, grabbed him by the arm and pulled him over.

Did I act like a little kid? Hell yeah.
But did I care? Not at all.

"Look", I grinned and guided him onto the balcony.

"Wow", he just let out. "Camille you're a genius. This looks so good and so cozy. Thank you!"

I was so happy and he just let himself fall into the multiple pillows on the couch.

I was so proud of myself.

...

I layed on the couch on the balcony with headphones on and with my laptop in my lap since i needed to write an essay that was due to tomorrow morning...

I was so stressed out because i only had written 900 words out of 3000. How should i do this?! It was already 10pm...

I hated it. I cant work under pressure. I always start to freak out and start to cry instead of making progress. So right now I tried to focus as good as possible on the task.

Two red bulls, one already empty were standing on the coffee table and I hoped they would provide me with the energy i needed to finish this task. And a glass full of wine stood right next to it. Dont ask, I needed it too.

I didnt even notice how the balcony door opened and how Evan walked over to me.

I havent seen him all day long so when I looked up to him and saw his face i wasnt surprised when I saw how tired he looked.

"Hey", I mumbled and instantly looked back at my laptop screen.

"Hey Cami", he said said so softly and looked around the balcony. "You did a great job with the balcony. It looks so cozy."

It was indeed very cozy. Now that it was completely dark outside the fairy lights made it look so comfortable and cozy. I was laying between the pillows on one end of the couch. It was a u-shaped couch so there could probably fit two more people on there that could lay down as well.

"I'm happy you like it", I mumbled, still concentrated on my essay. "I'm just a little stressed out because i need to hand in an essay tomorrow morning and I'm not even close to finish it. And I'm tired and havent eaten and--"