19

Three months later

A lot of time had passed. And a lot of stuff had happened.

Uni went mostly okay. I had an exam last week which went pretty good.

Evan has a job now. He works as an engineer in a pretty popular company and he so far loved his job even though he came back home quite exhausted sometimes.

Celine had went back to Germany again a long time ago because school had started again. Its her final year. There are only like a few weeks left before she finishes school.

But Noah moved out. Yup, he bought an apartment together with his girlfriend about a month ago which means Evan and I are living alone now.

And what can I say? I loved it. I loved every second I could spend with Evan because I loved him so much. I was crazy about him.

The same evening that day we went to the beach with Celine, we had sex the first time. And since then probably no day had passed without us having the best sex ever.

Well, i dont have anything to compare it with but i can say that much: its amazing. Its perfect. He is perfect.

Right now I was cooking dinner. I loved cooking. I consider it as my new hobby. It just has something so calming about it which i loved.

I recently cooked a lot. I always tried new meals that I found either in a magazine or on the internet.

And Evan loved the food too. He would always come home at around five. At that time I'm often just sitting on the balcony studying a bit more after uni.

He would eventually join me and just hug the living shit out of me.

Then I would start cooking and he would either go to the gym or go grocery shopping or something.

Right now he was grocery shopping. I had told him I still needed some tomatos for the pasta sauce i wanted to make.

So while I was chopping onions and bell pepper i heard the door open.

„I'm back", he called out and walked over to me.

I turned around and smiled at him. He bent down to kiss my lips.

„Look what I bought you", he smiled and reached into his bag.

First he pulled out the tomatos which made me smile.

Next he pulled out my favourite ice cream and something else. „You're favourite ice cream and some new sprinkles."

„Ohh thank you, baby", i said surprised. „You're so sweet."

But i noticed there was still something that he had hid behind his back the whole time.

So when he revealed it my heart stopped for a moment before it started to beat so fucking fast.

„Flowers for my favourite person", Evan grinned and handed me these beautiful flowers.

He remembered my bucket list!! I've never been gifted flowers before...

„Oh thank you, Evan", i said excited. „Thank you so much! They're so beautiful. I love you!"

„I love you, schnecke", he smiled before he pulled me into a warm hug. He still gave the best hugs in this universe. „So so much. They reminded me of you because they're almost as beautiful as you are."

I snuggled against him and hugged him back tightly.

Evan was sitting on the couch, watching some tv when I finished studying in my room and decided to look for what he was doing.